๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

@Greetings @Origins7_Dale I am really not sure if I am still supposed to post here? Are we still doing it here too?

ส• โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”โ“โ”โ“๐Ÿค”

• Barry_Dean_Clark
    Barry_Dean_Clark Posts: 250 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad @Yosca @Nix66 & The *Diamond Master Trophies List Group,

• *See *Part 1 - Tips & Answers! On bottom of *Page 65 first please!
    • *See my posts also on *Pages 49 & 69, more info of interest for you!
    • *All the players *Scores with *Diamond Trophies are in the *Spoiler, at bottom of *Page 74!
    • *Previous Scores in *Spoiler on *Pages 74, 71, 66, 60, 56, 54, 52 & 51!ย 

*For @Scooterpie & the players who are playing in *Saga CM @Crazy Cat Lad & @aijaziqbalย contest at:

I have you on my *Offline list to *Update on the next *New Levels Release, which is on *Weds. on *Saga. For now the *Players Scores are listed in the *Spoiler at the bottom of *Page 74, in my *2nd Post, with most of you from the contest in it. I do this every week, or try too. Been doing it, since our *Saga CM @Pounawea, started this thread. The *Contest above will end, this *List will continue, either with me, or someone else. I am limited to a *24 Hour window on *Editing now, since I stepped down as a *Soda GM, which had unlimited time on *Editing.

Even if you have no *Diamond Trophies now, please post your *Master Trophy, listed in *Events in *Saga Game, this will get you on the list here.

• Master Trophy In Events - CCS - Origins7 Dale

Be sure you have the *Master Trophy Turned On, *Listed In Settings / Features! Screenshot below!

If you lost this *Feature, be sure to recheck your *Settings / Features. *Updates to the game, may have turned it off. *Updates can change your *Settings / Features, so should recheck after getting them!

Can also try, *Turning it *Off / On, then *Log Off / On again, should refresh the *Game Server with the info, might get it back!

*For @Werner_Cichy: *See above my friend. ๐Ÿค—

• CCS Settings / Features - Screenshot By @Heshan_G - Thanks!

As you improve your *Diamond Trophy List, post it here, I'll add your *Updated Scores every week.

So for now, post at both *URLs, there & here with improved *Diamond Trophy Count!

There are *Tips here to help you on both the contest & getting *Diamond Trophies, or getting the *Master Trophy List Feature in your *Saga Game / Device, if you do not have it yet, or perhaps lost it.

*See bottom of *Page 65 for more info!

Trust this helps.

• Players To Be *Updated On Next New Levels Release!

๐Ÿ’Ž 563 @Origins7_Dale

๐Ÿ’Ž 447 @Scooterpie ย 

414 @Barry_Dean_Clark ย 

203 @santo_chris97 <----------------*Last Update On Page 18 Of Contest!

169 @AMS1012

106 @Weegeepie1938292

16 @nnarkis ย 

10 @Heshan_G ย 

8 @345678Sekmang

4 @betchiegrl29

3 @br0k3n4ng31

3 @MaryLuyo2020 ย 

I am atย ๐Ÿ’Ž*563 Diamond Master Trophies, with Master Title *Party Planner!

Previous titles of *560 Waffle Watcher, *561 Clumsy Cupid, & *562 Potion Perfector!

• Master Trophies List - ๐Ÿ’Ž*563 Diamond Master Trophies - Party Planner - CCS - Origins7 Dale

• *Current Top 10 - King Community - CCS Master Trophies List - ๐Ÿ’Ž*Diamond Master Trophies Only!

If I missed you, please let me know. On your *Master Trophies List screenshot posts, please include a *Tag to me. If your *Tag Name has changed, again let me know please. If I have your *Diamond Trophy Count wrong, again please let me know.

Until next *Wed.

Cyas Group - Origins7 Dale,ย ๐Ÿ˜€

9/4/2021ย 

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello @Origins7_Dale,

I managed to snag another one of the elusive Diamond Trophies this week. I now have 16 of these rare gems, and my new title is โ€œMirror Masterโ€!

• AMS1012
    AMS1012 Posts: 752 Level 3
    Options

๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Origins7_Dale

Thanks for pointing this out, but I've already checked that. It looks like this for all devices.

Incidentally, the tagging didn't work. I read it on the Soda Team

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

@Werner_Cichy I hope that you get Master Trophy back. I sorta gauge my Master Trophy success on where your progress is at.

You started playing around the same time I did therefore we are on a more even playing field. Because of when this Master Trophy deal came in to effect many players have to go back and replay levels to obtain a Diamond Trophy on an episode.

Try it guys! It is much easier to pass a level the 1st time, you can pass it with only one star. If you have to replay it you must obtain Sugar Stars on it. Some levels are almost impossible to get Sugar Stars on! For the most part I stopped replaying the old levels to obtain Diamond Trophies some time ago.

Players can finish their levels before me, get a higher score, have as many badges as they want, points well go for them! If you are not having fun what is the point?

@Werner_Cichy aka "Star Collector!"

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Werner_Cichy @Scooterpie,

Interesting, you don't even have the *On / Off switch for it anymore. Not even getting my *Tags here.

Took me years to get it, in fact was this year I finally got it on *Win 10.

• *I got Master Trophies List on 1/18/2021!ย 
    • *Had around 375 Diamond Trophies or so. Just couldn't see them, until the *Master Trophy showed up in my game. Still missing some on my *Saga Map, even tho I did the requirements for them. Perhaps a *Graphic Glitch?

Our:

Lost his for a few months, then got it back. Not really sure what *King Studio is doing on removing the *Master Trophy from the players game. Makes no sense, after doing all those *Trophies, then taking it away.

Might want to *PM or contact CM @Pounawea or @Crazy Cat Lad on this. Maybe they can speed things up, on getting it back for you, my friend.

Hope you get it back soon.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

9/5/2021

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

The tags do not work continuously today. I don't think it's useful to write to the CM. It is like it is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?