👑 👑 The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Dear Candy Crushers!

Let's keep this community thread active! How's the Master Trophies list going @Origins7_Dale ? 🏆 📖

➡️ How many Master Trophies do you have today?

Share a screenshot like the one 👇 in the comments below and let us know!!

By the way,

I'd like to inform that, unfortunately, the rewards from the Master Trophy feature won't be available until further updates of the game.

The Master Trophy feature should be still available to all players that have the feature available in their games, so we can keep mastering episodes to become Masters of Master trophies!! 🙌 🥳

The Studio is working on the release of the next version of the game and it might already include the rewards from the Master Trophy. 🙌

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @Pounawea, @Crazy Cat Lad, @Yosca,

Thx for the tag. Waiting on a few more posts from the players, including @MightyWolf. Thx for the update above, great news for the players.

Have to still do my levels, just waking up here. I'll take another look on this, after that.

I need you to see:

The players & myself need info on the "Reward Tiers", it is confusing.

Along with "Magic Season" see my post at:

Along with the CM's @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad posts on this, includes a "YouTube" video I found. With an important question that both myself & @Yosca would like to have the answer to.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/7/2020

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • badpatti
    badpatti Posts: 114 Level 3
    Options

I have gotten more trophies but not many.. I'm still crushing away !!!

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @badpatti, @Werner_Cichy,

Thx for your post. Wanted to ask you something, since @Pounawea posted this above on the 7th:

• "By the way,
    • I'd like to inform that, unfortunately, the rewards from the Master Trophy feature won't be available until further updates of the game.
    • The Master Trophy feature should be still available to all players that have the feature available in their games, so we can keep mastering episodes to become Masters of Master trophies!! 🙌 🥳
    • The Studio is working on the release of the next version of the game and it might already include the rewards from the Master Trophy. 🙌"

I noticed you have your "Master Title of Snowball Supervisor" listed, but @Werner_Cichy doesn't have a title listed yet.

Did you get your "Rewards" also?

Let me know, you might be the first here? I'll update later, need some sleep first.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/8/2020

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Origins7_Dale

I used to have titles there, not in the last few weeks. I've never had a reward for it.

I once checked whether there was a title on Facebook.

There is no title on the mobile device

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Werner_Cichy,

Yes, however, as @Pounawea said:

• The Studio is working on the release of the next version of the game and it might already include the rewards from the Master Trophy. 

On Page 16, I was wondering why some players got rewards but other players didn't, @Pounawea answered the question, then updated it on the 7th, on Page 17.

Take a look my friend. Going to bed. Cyas later.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/8/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I hope they had a good night.

I made an update for CCS today and see: the rewards for the master trophies are back. I now get 6 lives again, if I lose a life it will be charged faster and I get 10% more points.

Actually, I was hoping to get the necklace with rewards. Unfortunately not. Well, let's see what's to come. There are a lot of things announced. But I don't have any of the new things yet.

• Origins7_Dale
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi @MissyMoody @Werner_Cichy, @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty @Freddy_Falkner @rajdeeptb @aijaziqbal @MountainMom @Scooterpie @Elsa @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Sharon_Loose @teresawallace44, @Glenn1972 @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad, @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael, @siti_payung  @frenioz00  @MightyWolf  @wykoon  @me6412  @hechicerilla, @Diamond Lim,

You said @DieOmimi:

• "I made an update for CCS today and see: the rewards for the master trophies are back. I now get 6 lives again, if I lose a life it will be charged faster and I get 10% more points."

Ok, that's great @DieOmimi, so tell @Werner_Cichy what version you are on along with letting me know on your post, so when I update I can include it for the players. Please include the full name of your "Device", think you use "Android Smartphone", but there are many kinds out on the market.

Werner I believe, also uses "Android" on wifi.

Below, I have included a previous screenshot post, to show the "Rewards" structure for the "Master Trophy List". However, as you know, I don't have it. So perhaps either you or Werner can explain what each trophy gets for a reward. What the "Icons" mean or represent.

• @DieOmimi *Explains "Reward Icons"!
    • *Uses - Android Smartphone, Android Version 8.1, Manufacturer Huawei!
    • *On Candy Crush Saga - App Version 1.187.0.2!

• Diamond Trophy Reward - +10% Score + Lost Life Is Charged Faster + 1 Extra Life. + 1 More Move. If You Have 30 Moves In Level, Then The Player Gets 31 Moves!
    • Gold Trophy Reward - +10% Score + Lost Life Is Charged Faster + 1 Extra Life. Display's 6 Instead Of 5 Lives!
    • Silver Trophy Reward - +10% Score + Lost Life Is Charged Faster *I Think 20 Instead Of 30 Minutes, Not Sure?
    • Bronze Trophy Reward - +10% Score

Ok, got a second wind, but fading out fast, so time to sleep.

Btw, the current version for "Saga" is in my "Signature" below on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", I am assuming it is the same version# for wifi also. If not, let me know please.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/8/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?