👑 👑 The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Origins7_Dale, Will keep that in mind. Thanks for getting us together. Will update on trophies soon

@DieOmimi, the team is now full. @Greymane has joined the team

BTW, we completed our first F5 as a team. Well done team

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Options

Wow.. Thanks so much @Albert_Heinrich .. Hey @DieOmimi haha now we can team up again🤣

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Origins7_Dale, Update on Trophies

@Greymane, welcome to the team and happy crushing

• kisara
    kisara Posts: 92 Level 2
    Options

I used to have 0 diamond trophy, my gameplay just improved a bit (also with the help of boosters !)

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @nowshin,

Need your "Screenshot" on your "Master Trophies List". See @kisara screenshot below your post. Has 50 Diamond Trophies listed, that is what we need to get you on the list.

Starts on Page 21:

• Part 1 - *Announcements, Tips!
    • Part 2 - Scores!
    • Part 3 - Rest Of Scores! *On Page 22!

If I missed you, let me know. Also, if you have changed accounts or using another "Tag Name" let us know. Be sure on posting screenshots of your "Master Trophy List" to include a "Tag" to me. This informs me on when to do the next update.

Until next update.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/31/2020

• MollyMolls
    MollyMolls Posts: 985 Level 3
    Options

@Origins7_Dale ..Not sure if my level changed much..figured, if give it a whirl..🍥🍭🤗😜🎃

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @MollyMolls,

You are listed on:

• Page 22, Part 3 - Rest Of Scores!

Be sure to see Part 1 & 2, on Page 21. Important info for you.

Until next update.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/31/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

• Part 1 - *Announcements & Issues With Tips!

Hi @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad & @Diamond Lim @KimElston thx for info & tags,

• See - *Important Announcements! on Page 21 by CM @Pounawea!

• *Issue - Page 22

For CM's @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad - 2 Reports have been posted, that "Only Golden Crowns" can win "Trophies", because of the update. Might be a bad update, or test. Do the standard troubleshooting on your device.

If this is now the standard. Let me know please, so my next update is accurate.

• Tips On "Master Trophies List"!

• So you can have the "Master Trophies List" on both wifi & desktop. 
    • It may come as a test feature & leave or remain. 
    • If you do not have the "Master Trophies List" yet on your "Device". Then switch up. If on PC, go to wifi. If on wifi, go to PC. Never know what might show up. No guarantees you will get it, but it should increase your percentages on it, along with any "New" features or "Mini / Side Games" that may be released. Should direct connect your "Device" to your PC. Much better connection, or just use your PC. Be sure to "Sync" up "ALL" devices.
    • 15 Levels = 1 Episode. However, it seems to be no longer necessary, on some groups to do all 15 Levels / 1 Episode for the "Diamond Trophy". Meaning "Sugar Stars" only! *Important Note - This may have changed, see above *Issue - Page 22. Will need more info from our CM's @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad! Can also report it to "King Support".
    • Levels of Sugar Stars done, are "Adjusted Retrospectively" or "Accumulative"!
    • "Trophies" - Consist of both "Golden Crowns" & "Sugar Stars"! *See Post by @Pitty_Kitty on *Page 7 *Again see above *Issue - Page 22!
    • So should continue doing them. Only need to win the level for the 1st time for a "Golden Crown". Do not have to do both "Golden Crowns" & "Sugar Stars" on the same level, to get "Trophy". However, you do need all 15 Levels done with one or both. Meaning, if you do not pass the level on the 1st attempt, then need to replay that level & win it with "Sugar Stars". This gives you a 2nd chance at it, within the 15 Level / Episode. *Again see above *Issue - Page 22!
    • The player cannot earn Sugar Stars before Level 51. *Only 1 exception I know of. On a older "Android Phone".
    • Use "Facebook", get "Free Lives" from friends this way. Be sure your accounts are "Synced" up. You will need them on replaying levels for "Sugar Stars".
    • "Sugar Stars" are not just pretty to look at. They also help you on "(F5) Fantastic 5 Teams", you get more points with them, getting to the "Rewards" faster. If you are on a "Public Team", recommend you join a "F5 Team" that is a "Private / Customized Team", meaning they are more active, understand the value of getting boosters, for doing higher levels, etc...

• Master Trophies Rewards List - Candy Crush Saga

*Click on "Graph" for larger image!

• Part 2 - Info & Scores!

See below.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/31/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?