👑 👑 The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @Freddy_Falkner @Werner_Cichy @rajdeeptb @aijaziqbal @Pitty_Kitty @DieOmimi @Glenn1972 @MightyWolf @Scooterpie @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @CerbeRus777 @Elsa @MountainMom @me6412 @Albert_Heinrich @candycrushinit @Sammyjo @frenioz00 @siti_payung @Yosca @rosemariepahayo1 @hechicerilla @teresawallace44@wykoon @Loveth_NP @Diamond Lim @KimElston @WonderlandCentury789 @popanda55 @mysticalmysty & The Rest Of "The Masters of Master Trophies Group!"

I asked on my last update above, this question for our CM @Pounawea:

• 2 Reports have been posted, that "Only Golden Crowns" can win "Trophies", because of the update. Might be a bad update, or test. Do the standard troubleshooting on your device.
    • If this is now the standard. Let me know please, so my next update is accurate.

Since the "New Levels" will be coming out soon, here in the USA, I haven't got them yet. I did get the "24 Hours Of Free Lives". So you may want to use them now on "Sugar Stars", because of this:

• *Very Important Announcement! - From CM @Pounawea on Page 26 above!

• The mechanics for this feature should be the following: we get rewards for the Master Trophy feature after completing the new level in the first attempt (Golden Crowns). Then, and while playing a new episode and before finishing it, we can replay the levels and try to improve our scores and get the Sugars Stars in order to upgrade our Trophies.
    • Once we finished the episode and move to the next one, we cannot upgrade the Master Trophies for that episode.

Hope this helps!

11/4/2020

So that really hurts you all who have this "Master Trophy List" in your device/s. In addition, the fact that once you leave that episode, you can't go back to win it with "Sugar Stars", it will affect you on any "Contest" coming up, that requires you to get "Sugar Stars".

Because, if I understand the post above, it is saying, "You Can't Go Back" to get them / "Sugar Stars"!

Thought you should know.

Until my next update.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/4/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thank you Dale for this information. When I was at the end of the map, I always tried to get sugar stars on old levels. In some cases, i was able to improve my master trophies. That no longer seems to work.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

The mechanics for this feature should be the following: we get rewards for the Master Trophy feature after completing the new level in the first attempt (Golden Crowns). Then, and while playing a new episode and before finishing it, we can reply the levels and try to improve our scores and get the Sugars Stars in order to upgrade our Trophies. Once we finished the episode and move to the next one, we cannot upgrade the Master Trophies for that episode.

Well, the new rules...suck honestly. Also they don't make any sense unless the point is to stress players. Maybe there's a technical reason behind the change we common players are not privy to.

From my point of view, when you play an episode you focus on finishing it and winning the race if you're lucky to have episode race feature. Trying to improve scores mid race (without the help of candy necklace streak boosters to boot) in the hope to unlock some temporary and collateral bonuses is not worth the risk of losing gold bars.

Improving past scores to make your map look prettier with a diamond or golden trophy comes after finishing an episode. It should come after.

I'm glad I don't have trophy feature in my game now.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I just went and played 2 old levels on my mobile to obtain a Diamond Trophy. I did get get a Diamond Trophy on my map.

However, you are correct I did not get a Diamond Trophy added to my "Master Trophy List". I do not understand? This was great fun in the game. A reason to play more.

Oh candy gods although I do not understand I know that I must ultimately accept your wisdom. So let the games proceed!

Work with whatcha got!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,253 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

No Trophy in my game

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

Hey there @Origins7_Dale! So is the "Master Trophy" deal going to change? A lot of things do. 🤔

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @Scooterpie @sarma_palash123,

• Your 2nd Post above:

So is the "Master Trophy" deal going to change? A lot of things do.

Seems so, since you have posted you didn't get a "Diamond Trophy" ADDED to your "Master Trophy List", but did get it on your "Saga" map.

• Your 1st Post above:

I just went and played 2 old levels on my mobile to obtain a Diamond Trophy. I did get a Diamond Trophy on my map.

However, you are correct I did not get a Diamond Trophy added to my "Master Trophy List". I do not understand? This was great fun in the game. A reason to play more.

Oh candy gods although I do not understand I know that I must ultimately accept your wisdom. So let the games proceed!

Work with whatcha got!

I am going to suggest, that this is a fazing or fading out of the "Diamond Trophy", makes no sense to give it to the player on the "Saga" map, but not in their "Master Trophy List". I am going on the assumption, that you also didn't get your rewards for it either. Might end up, being removed from the "Saga" map, in the future. Please keep in mind, what our CM @Pounawea said above, my comment is within that announcement. In other words, "If You Go Back", to a episode you have played already.

Again, I don't know, why we have our CM @Pounawea to answer these questions for us.

Always best to read these things, @sarma_palash123, why I post, to keep you informed. 😄 When these things happen, it changes your game play, on how to do things.

Until next update.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/6/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?