๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi @Nck,

Thx for posting. You have both been updated at:

• Page 29, Part 2 - *Info & Scores!

• Be sure to readย *Page 29, Part 1 - *Announcements & Issues With Tips!

Important info for you.

Cyas Origins7 Dale,ย ๐Ÿ˜€

11/15/2020

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

i suggest

don't play any level like unknown. first please collect some information about that level and episode from Candy crush fandom And youtube . After that play. As I'm doing.

i know it will spend too much time but you know I'm greedy about Diamond Trophies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

So @Origins7_Dale @DieOmimi @rajdeeptb

I totally do not understand? I had lost the ability to go back and play for Diamond Trophies. After seeing a couple of players recent posts I decided to go back and play some old levels again and give it a try.

I gained 2 more trophies! So can we go back and play old levels? Was what I experienced previously when I could not was that the "Glitch?"

I am confused???

๐Ÿป๐Ÿค”

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Scooterpie,

You might be able to go back for a short time period. But as I mentioned at the top of Page 27, on CM @Pounawea posts.

• *Very Important Announcement!ย - From CMย @Pounaweaย onย Page 26ย above!

• The mechanics for this feature should be the following: we get rewards for the Master Trophy feature after completing the new level in the first attemptย (Golden Crowns).ย Then, and while playing a new episode and before finishing it, we can replay the levels and try to improve our scores and get the Sugars Stars in order to upgrade our Trophies.
    • Once we finished the episode and move to the next one, we cannot upgrade the Master Trophies for that episode.

Hope this helps!

11/4/2020

Along with my post on Page 28 on 11/13/2020.

• A lot of changes recently, so be sure to see & read the previous posts by me, along with other players.ย 
    • I will say on theย "You Can't Go Back"ย to get them /ย "Sugar Stars"ย on past Episodes you did, some of you can at this time, others can't. Like other things done, takes time to implement it, with all the different devices & configurations out there now. So take advantage of going back if you can.ย 

Believe it was covered on these posts. There is no "Glitch", going back on "Completed" Episodes to do "Sugar Stars" can no longer be done.

Again on Page 29, Part 1 - *Announcements & Issues With Tips!

• Tips On "Master Trophies List"!

• *Important Noteย - This has changed. *See top ofย *Page 27.ย On completed Episodes done, the player cannot go back to do "Sugar Stars", at this time!ย For those of you who can go back, take advantage of this, while you can. The player will need to make a decision within the Episode, on any Level lost, on attempting to win it withย "Sugar Stars",ย or lose the opportunity.

It would also depend on which "Device" you are using. Might have happened / been removed on some, but not on others yet.

Hope this helps.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

11/15/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,441 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Scooterpie yes, that's how I did it. I'm back to the level when it started with the trophies. Then I checked which episode I didn't have a Diamante trophy in and which levels I had failed at, back then.

Then I first tried to get sugar stars when it was just a level. I tried the level again and for some it worked.

When I found out it wasn't working, I checked and played other episodes until my life was over.

When my F5 team reached the Zeil 7000 and I got an hour cb + striped + wrapped, the next attempts followed.

Sometimes I got sugar stars, but it wasn't enough for another diamond trophy. But it counted 25 points for my F5 team.

In some episodes the game told me I got a diamond trophy, but it didn't add up. You then have to turn off the function and turn it back on, then counted.

Try these steps, maybe you're lucky.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,441 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

@Origins7_Dale with me there is a setting in the profile whether I have master trophies or want to see them.

Features call

Maybe those who don't have it should check it. There may be that in the game, but it's not visible because it's off and the player has to turn it on. I wasn't asked at the beginning, it was just there. If my accumulated bonuses are used up, I'll probably turn it off. It probably puts me more stressful than seeing what doesn't work anymore.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Scooterpie,

I have updated your score on Page 29, Part 2 - *Info & Scores!

Be sure to see the 2 posts above by @DieOmimi. Seems turning features "On / Off", might get your "Diamond Trophy" counted for you.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

11/15/2020

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi Greetings!

Thank you! I will try it.

Perhaps the powers that be "candy gods" are simply revamping this Master Trophy deal.

So many things change or evolve.

All of our trophies have to be calculated. People who have never had this event are getting it and it shows their trophy progress. If you go back and get a Diamond Trophy it shows up on your map even if it is does not up as an additional trophy in the event. So that Diamond Trophy does exist.

What do you think @Glenn1972 @Werner_Cichy ?

• royalchampionship
    royalchampionship Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

please subscribe Help Me Reach 10K Subscribers

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    Options

here is my master trophies๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?