⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My daily stickers disappeared 2 days ago with 4 stickers on it !! I should have had it full earlier

Options
Rosepetal61
Rosepetal61 Posts: 15 Level 2

How can I get my full daily stickers and rewards back?? To many problems happening lately! Not sure its worth my time trying to fix problems when I want to be CRUSHING!! Would someone please help!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Rosepetal61 Hi and welcome, Firstly check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device. then log back in. Also if playing via an internet browser please clear the cache / history/ see if this solves you problem.

Thanks

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Daily sticker feature is a bonus feature, not permanent part of the game. It means there is no guarantee that it will always be there in the game application. Such bonus features are shuffled and changed time to time. Having said that it may also be out due to some temporary issues. I have also lost it few days back.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi there @Rosepetal61 and good day to you.

Have you tried the steps recommended by Mr Freddy? Please try and let us know whether it works.

Also please make sure your game is not disrupted by poor internet connection or low memory or storage because these factors may cause the game to having loading issue.

If you've checked and done all the above but still didn't get your daily win feature back, then most likely it has been removed from your game temporarily. Since it is a test feature and only available to randomly selected players, it could mean you are not longer part of that selected group.

There's no time line on when it will re-appear in your game but I advise you to keep playing and make sure you update your app from time to time as you may have other new features in your game that others don't 😊

Let us know if you need further help. Happy gaming and cheers ❤️

• hollydub123
    hollydub123 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

this happened to me as well! I'm willing to start again, I just dont want it to do the same thing! what's helped?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi! :)

do you mean that you still have daily win feature in your game but got reset? It's unfortunate but you'd still have the feature.

Did it disappear? in this case, if troubleshooting techniques (check update, clear cache (but please don't touch data!!) on mobile app or browser, log out, restart device, log in, clear a level) don't make it reappear then the feature is missing from your game. There's nothing else that can be done unfortunately beside keeping the game up to date, playing and waiting for its return. I've been waiting for months for example, but daily win has yet to return :(

• Stormrider1
    Stormrider1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

having the same problem, 4 times this has happened!!! plus it takes me backwards on levels!!

• Rosepetal61
    Options

I did what Mr Freddy said with no luck! Its not right to work for boosters and accually complete the process and not get rewards! I had 4 stickers and it was still on my game! I was to recieve another sticker but it did not happen! It was still there showing 4 stickers! The next day same thing. I reached the point to recieve my 6th and final sticker and get rewards but it still said 4!! I quit playing for a bit and came back to the same thing!! a little later the whole thing was gone! Whats the point in useing some boosters to get there only to have this happen?? There is no time set on it !! If I refresh then I end up only having The daily booster wheel... Its sooo frustrating and you seem to assume it's my fault ! Really...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Rosepetal61 @Nix66 !

The Daily Stickers as all extra features and bonuses are not always available.

If you updated the game, force closed the app and restarted the device, then all events and bonuses that are available should appear in your game.

Playing a level sometimes also helps to activate an event in the game, if it's running at the moment.

• Rosepetal61
    Options

I have been playing for many years and this has never happened with the stickers before! Like the booster wheel, It has never disappeared since I have been playing! Makes no sense!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?