Iphone vs Android

Options
saammyy35
saammyy35 Posts: 1 Newbie

Does anyone else seem to notice that Iphones have different features then Android? A friend of mine still has access to the "watch an ad for a reward" button, as well as a tick tac toe board, and an awards beanstock. I am as high in levels as he is and have never received these features.

Is this something I can fix or can King fix? I believe it's an unfair advantage.

Comments

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    Options

I strongly agree it being a unfair advantage. Since joining here I have come across many events/features that I haven't seen in game.

You will get told about being in test groups etc... still the fact remains why some have no ads at all ever.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,779 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Unfortunately, not all players can have the same functions. For this, player groups are selected at random. You can have one function and your friend another. It is then sometimes changed. Because they are test groups.

Hope that makes sense. Good luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @saammyy35 and welcome to our Community!

This has nothing to do with if you're on Android, iPhone or any other mobile device.

The game is the same across all types of mobile devices, but some of the extra features are being tested for a smaller group of players before they are introduced for all players.

The ads and Beanstalk can appear in your game on both iPhone, Android, Kindle tablet and Windows Phone, if the player is in the test group for this feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?