⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't find out how to access accumulated boosters or gold bars

Emilyk66
Emilyk66 Posts: 9 Level 2

I can't get any help from King. All I've gotten from my many emails begging for help is a return email with a link to the community which so far I've been unable to access.

I'm trying to figure out how to use my accumulated boosters and gold bars to extend games, use in games, etc... But I don't know how and can't find directions!

Best Answers

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,247 Crushing Legend

@Emilyk66

Welcome to the King Community !

You can get some information through the videos.

klick on the link

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/tutorials-ccs

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @Emilyk66 . Welcome to our wonderful king community.

Take a look at below screenshot.

When you open your game screen will appear like this. On the top right there is Gold bar icon will tell you how many gold bars you have. And if you click on top center your profile picture frame. The new window will open to tell you how many boosters inventory you have available. Like below screen shot.

If you will click on gold bars it will give you available packages to buy boosters.

And if you want to use any booster in the game. Some of them can be chosen before the start of play ( color bomb, fish, coconut wheel etc.) and some during the play like (lollipop hammer, switch hand or UFO).

If you still need some help please let us know.

Best of luck and keep enjoying.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Emilyk66 Hi and welcome , to use you boosters in games you will get this when when you start a level you just check / tick the ones you want to use. these are the only ones the level will allow you to start with

During the game on the left hand side you see the boosters you can use in the game you just click on one of these to activate it

If you do not complete the level in the allotted moves you will see a screen like this and you can use 10 gold bars to continue the game and get 5 extra moves

Hope this helps

• Emilyk66

I know how to use the in game boosters but I have a TON of gold bars and other boosters I could use to continue a game when I run out of lives but I have no ideA how to access them. When it asks me if I want to continue the game and I click yes, it won't give me access, and it's not for lack of having them because I just discovered the 'bank' after a year of playing so there's plenty if I could just GET to it.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Emilyk66

My gold bar bank is full yet when I try to access it to continue a game it asks me if I want to buy any. I'm at game 680 and still trying to figure this game out!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Generally, this problem is when the game is disconnected from the Internet connection. Or it could be for other reasons. So first of all, you should check your game app update.

If everything is OK then log out and log in again. Hope this problem will not be anymore.

• Emilyk66

I can't find anywhere where it tells me how to update the game app, even in the questions. I did logout of both my FB and email, then signed back in and the same thing still happens. When I try to use gold bars to continue a game it comes up and tells me I have to buy them even tho I have 60+ bars in my account. And I still have no idea how to access extra boosters while in-game (even though I have plenty).

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,247 Crushing Legend

@Emilyk66

You always have to buy the 'Piggy' gold bar bank, it is chargeable. You can only use the gold bars that you have in your account.

These will be shown under your avatar.

You can check your game for updates when you play mobile in the Play store. If you play on facebook you have to check your browser for updates.

You can select boosters before starting, they will be displayed to you, you have to click on them. During the game you can use the boosters that are displayed, if you click on them, they will be available

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @Emilyk66 . When you get the screen to continue a game if you look in the top left corner this will tell you how many game bars you own

If yours is not showing enough gold bars you will need to purchase the extra moves / continue game

if you are talking about the gold in the piggy bank this also needs to be purchased but at a reduced rate

The contest are has a few competitions with the chance to win gold bars for your game

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You can delete the game and then download it again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?