📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't find out how to access accumulated boosters or gold bars

Options
2»

Answers

• Emilyk66
    Emilyk66 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

1. I can't find where to update the game app.

2. I checked for gold bars at the end of the game as explained to me be what using the piggy bank. I have more than enough to continue a game but it still won't let me.

3. One of the recommendations was to sign out. I use two accts so I can run at different levels (I find it more fun) so I signed out of my email and FB accts then back in and for some reason they are now connected!!! I don't know how that could be and I don't want it that way. How do I fix this?

4. On the acct connected to my FB acct I was getting cinema boosters every night and now I am not. I also am not given the option to get a free spin to get more moves when I run out of lives on either acct anymore either. Somehow signing out and back in REALLY messed it up.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Emilyk66

You will find game update in the app store if mobile version or windows 10 app or if playing via an internet browser you just make sure internet browser is up to date

Cannot understand why you cannot continue a game if you have enough, can you screenshot your game with gold bars

The game is not designed to be played on the same device with different accounts. one of the problems this causes is accounts to merge, In this case nothing can be done

The Sweet cinema and free spin are test features and are not guaranteed to be in your game all the time. Test features are groups of randomly selected people. So just means your not in the test group for these anymore, but you could be again in the future.

Hope this helps

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Check for updates

• Emilyk66
    Options

For clarification I play on my FB acct on my phone and on my email acct on my tablet. I spent 8 mos playing unconnected until I found out about the out of game boosters and that I had to be connected in order to get them. So I connected but could never figure out how to use them. Even so I set up my phone so I could play out of the apt and connected it to fb.

As far as updating, I went to the play store but all it said was uninstall or open. There's nothing saying update so I don't know if that means it was done automatically or not.

Please be patient, I not only have vision issues but am not electronically inclined (as I'm sure you guessed). This is why I hoped there was step by step instructions on how to play as well as easy to find/understand troubleshooting so I wouldn't have to bug others for help.

Thank you.

I took a screenshot showing my gold bars but when I try to upload it this is all that appears. I can't figure out how to show the whole picture like others have. Sorry

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi,@Emilyk66 Your picture is showing your ranking not you gold bars. the 38 under you avatar is your ranking

• Emilyk66
    Options

How about this one? If I'm correct with the pic I understand that 4 bars is not enough to buy anything. Which leads to one of my other questions as to why I'm no longer getting any boosters other than one turn of the wheel at the very beginning. No more options for a spin when I lose a game or anything else.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?