We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

No ranking up

GabiHelbig
GabiHelbig Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello everybody,

As I described several month ago, there is still the same problem:

My Avatar in Candy Crush has no ranking up. It still stucks at rank 31, now im at level 451 in the game. This is impossible^^. Why stucking at rank 31 since Janurary? Also the building of special candies at the bar on the left side does not count. What could be the reason of this?

Cheers

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,462 Candy Moderator

Hi @GabiHelbig . Welcome to our Community

Rank is a cool way to show off your Candy Crush Saga skill-level and get extra lives in the process. A higher rank lets other players know that you are a serious Candy Crush Saga player who can match candies with their eyes closed!

How do I rank-up?

Ranking-up is easy, just play levels! Every time you play a level, experience points or 'XP' is awarded. The better you do in the level, the more experience points are added. Once you fill up your experience-meter shown beneath your avatar, you will move up a level/rank.

What do I get for ranking-up?

Every time you reach a new rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives. Your life-meter has a full capacity of 5 lives, so if it's already full, it will only add as many as it needs to fill up. Every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar. You will get a new frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on, so keep playing, keep ranking-up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Saga. Sweet!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

To improve your rank you have to clear more and more levels. Every time you play a level either you fail or clear you get some XP. And these XP adds upto your rank. So more you will get Xp more quickly your Rank will improve. If you clear a level with single star and 3 star. 3 star level clearance will give more XP to your Rank.

So when you get a new rank you will get a set of full lives (5). But if you already have 5 that is the maximum capacity.

Hopefully it will be helpful.

• Sweetice
    Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4

Hello @GabiHelbig , Warm welcome to our community!

There is a easy solution for this.

Simply go back to the level where your avatar is at.

Replay that level and when you have completed the level once more, the avatar should then jump to the correct level.

Hope this helps...

Good luck!

• kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5

Hii welcome to d king community

How does rank work?

What is rank?

Rank is a cool way to show off your Candy Crush Saga skill-level and get extra lives in the process. A higher rank lets other players know that you are a serious Candy Crush Saga player who can match candies with their eyes closed!

How can I find what my rank is?

You can see your rank by looking at the number on the bottom left-hand corner of your player avatar, shown at the top of the map screen.

How do I rank-up?

Ranking-up is easy, just play levels! Every time you play a level, experience points or 'XP' is awarded. The better you do in the level, the more experience points are added. Once you fill up your experience-meter shown beneath your avatar, you will move up a level/rank.

What do I get for ranking-up?

Every time you reach a new rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives. Your life-meter has a full capacity of 5 lives, so if it's already full, it will only add as many as it needs to fill up. Every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar. You will get a new frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on, so keep playing, keep ranking-up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Saga. Sweet!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @GabiHelbig and good day to you.

It is possible that your rank maintain at 31 if you did mediocrely in passing a level, which slows down the XP points. You may trace back your level achievement in January 2020 till now at level 451. If majority of the levels passes are only 1 star, then mostly likely that's the cause.

Are you able to elaborate on your statement below or post a screenshot of the issue so it will be clearer to us in providing you with a more accurate solution.

"Also the building of special candies at the bar on the left side does not count. What could be the reason of this?"

Let us know if you still need other help and happy gaming! ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?