⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tiffi's beach game-week 2

Options
udayaraj
udayaraj Posts: 85 Level 2

Tiffi's beach game week 2 not activated for me. I don't know why?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,150 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @udayaraj . Welcome to our Community

Please  Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

Play one level and let see , Hope its works

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @udayaraj and good day to you...

Please read the following info on eligibility o play the event under the "Other Things to Know".

What is it?

Tiffi's hitting the beach for some fun and games and wants you to come along! Her Summer Games are a three-week event, starting 27th July.

Each week you'll be able to compete in special beach-themed challenges and win some cool prizes to help keep a lid on that sandy heat!

When is it and what do I do?

The three weekly themed challenges are: 

Week 1 (29th of July) - Sandcastle Contest!

Collect Golden Crowns and move up through the leaderboard to help Tiffi build a prizewinning Sandcastle.

Week 2 (5th of August) - Kite Flying Competition!

Who can fly their kite the highest? Tiffi needs your help! Float your way to the top of the leaderboard and prizes could be yours.

Week 3 (12th of August) - Star Catching Contest!

As the games wind-down, settle in the sunset and turn to the skies. Catch shooting stars with Tiffi and claim some sweet rewards.

Other things to know...

• To take part, you'll need to have reached at least level 51 of the main Candy Crush Saga map.
    • Each event will have its own leaderboard and you'll need to reach the top 10 to win prizes.
    • As these events rely on you having new levels to play, players who have completed all saga (map) levels won't be able to participate.
    • Playing previously won levels will not allow you to collect toward the event goals.

I hope you are able to see the event after the troubleshooting steps. If you don't, you may log in to your other device e.g. laptop/PC and play via FB/King.com or Win10 and hopefully, it is there.

Let us know if you still need other help. Happy Gaming and leveling. 😉

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?