⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 7503 is Impossible

Options
nammas
nammas Posts: 14 Level 2

Dear All

Level 7503 is Impossible

the one shown in youtube has 27 moves (and it is hacked)

moreover, this level is classified easy

can anyone help

Best Answers

• rainbowruby
    rainbowruby Posts: 608 Level 4
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

I think @kiara_wael can help you answer your question

i wish i could help but i havent reached there yet so my suggestion is just keep trying one day you will get there👌👌👌👌

I forgot to say HI

Hi welcome to the community

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

quote:

Level 7503 is impossible...

Hey there, so you've already seen the video(s) for this one; all posted before it was buffed.

With no sugar drops or the ability to fill up the booster bot on previous levels (& if you've got no in-game boosters), you're basically screwed for advancement at the moment (without a lucky board).

King sure aren't making it easy for players nowadays, but maybe they'll relent & revert the level if there are any additional complaints about it...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@nammas Hi and welcome, level has been changed to 24 moves. This is not an easy level to do and requires a lucky board and currently there are no videos available with this done in 24 moves

Have completed level myself just with 24 moves but had to start with a color bomb and wrapped candy

Hope this helps

Thanks

Answers

• rainbowruby
    rainbowruby Posts: 608 Level 4
    Options

I think @kiara_wael can help you answer your question

i wish i could help but i havent reached there yet so my suggestion is just keep trying one day you will get there👌👌👌👌

I forgot to say HI

Hi welcome to the community

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

quote:

Level 7503 is impossible...

Hey there, so you've already seen the video(s) for this one; all posted before it was buffed.

With no sugar drops or the ability to fill up the booster bot on previous levels (& if you've got no in-game boosters), you're basically screwed for advancement at the moment (without a lucky board).

King sure aren't making it easy for players nowadays, but maybe they'll relent & revert the level if there are any additional complaints about it...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@nammas Hi and welcome, level has been changed to 24 moves. This is not an easy level to do and requires a lucky board and currently there are no videos available with this done in 24 moves

Have completed level myself just with 24 moves but had to start with a color bomb and wrapped candy

Hope this helps

Thanks

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

The levels are constantly changing towards the most difficult due to updates by the developers. Less moves for the level and fewer reinforcements. All levels of the game must be re-evaluated. You must use the boosters first at the beginning of the level to win

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

7503 is impossible as people have said. Its been the same for the past few levels which are not even graded. Boosters galore if you want to pass (which I haven’t got) Every level keeps getting changed by the day Level playing field for everyone is needed

designers are as well removing build a bot because it’s absolutely useless. You’re lucky if you pass any level first time never mind five or six. VERY BORING game nowadays

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Nowhere near passing, even with all boosters I can start with. Waste of time. Waste of boosters that I couldn’t afford to lose

why are levels being released that are impossible to do. Absolute con to make you spend spend spend. These designers need to be replaced. Then again, no one ever listens to the players. We are just supposed to get on with it, say nothing and be treated as cash cows if you want to continue

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?