More blocker problems since redesigning

Options
Evan_Lei
Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3

After blockers were redesigned in mid-2020, I came back and I gasped because most of the blockers were changing. Here's why:

Advantages:

• Frosting has creams on 2nd to 5th layers, but the first one does not.
  • Licorice locks and swirls were black, but swirls were metallic.
  • Chocolate and dark chocolate were very similar, but I don't know anything. Chocolate multiplies, but it was false. It adds one chocolate once every 3 moves rather than 1.
  • I still like the blue chocolate spawner and magic mixer.
  • Sugar chests on the second layer was made of nuts, while 3rd to 5th layers were made of cream.
  • Popcorn remains the same.

Disadvantages:

• The one layered frosting was very similar to the original regular icing, but the frosting is low quality. It produces a chocolate sound rather than the puff sound. Some people want the regular icing back. I thought frosting was really hard and tough than the regular icing.
  • Chocolate multiplies only when it's melting in this game.
  • How does the chocolate spawner indestructible? We need to improve this that chocolate spawner is very similar to magic mixer, and the improved version makes the chocolate spawner destroyed in five hits and explodes within a 5x5 area, like the magic mixer. There were several levels that there were jelly under the chocolate spawner.
  • The tray on the Flash version of this game from the cake bomb breaks, even if it is made of plastic, it doesn't break easily in reality.
  • The popcorn sits right on the cracker, but is there a blocker about the cracker itself?
  • Bobbers were used on water, but in this game, it releases jelly fish.
  • Marmalade is made of liquid, not solid.
  • The second layer of waffles were made of chocolate and the fourth layer is the chocolate cream. Why don't waffles of any layer get eaten by chocolate itself?
  • Crystal candy looks like ice and jelly.
  • The fifth layer of the bubblegum pop is a wrapped candy, since it may make matches (for example, matching two blue candies into the 5 layered bubblegum pop makes it go off.
  • Sometimes there is a green hue on the rainbow mold when it was in a rainbow rapids, but I don't know what it is.

Since I have read and looked about this, these frosting needs a satchet to carry for. If one layer frosting doesn't have a sachet, it may lose easily since frosting looks like cream. I have heard sound effects of it. If a jelly breaks, it looks like ice or glass. In Soda Saga and Jelly Saga, frosting looks like ice or glass.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?