We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Friends

Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Is there any way for you to switch my friends group. I send requests for extra lives and rarely receive any. Thank you. Stay well

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome again tina. I hope you are in best of health. I believe that you can not change the whole group but you may add some of the active members. For that you have to be either using facebook or king account.

If you have a King account and want to add friends to your game, please go to King.com on a computer (does not work on mobile). log in with the same email and password that you use on mobile.

On the left side of the game, scroll down to "Add to favorites", enter the email of your friend that they are using in their game account and click on the + sign on the right.

If you want to add through facebook. You can find a lot of active candy crush forums on facebook. You may add some of active members from those groups.

Hopefully it will be helpful.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?