πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now

Member of the Month- August 2020: Frenioz00

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager

For the month of August, our Community Managers and Superstars have decided the Member of the Month is @frenioz00

βœ¨πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Congratulations!! πŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Our @frenioz00 has become a very valuable member of our Community. After some time away from the Community, she has come back full of energy, always helping around!

You deserve the Member of the Month badge, a permanent entry in the Community Hall of Fame and awarded you with 200 Gold Bars to your favorite game.

🎀 Would you like to know more about our brand new Member of the Month? Let's pass the mic to her!

πŸ’«Which of King's games are you currently playing and what do you like about them? Which one is your fav?

I am currently playing Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga & Pet Rescue Saga. In general, I like the relaxing feeling I get when playing any of those Games. I guess all that candy crushing & pet rescuing gives me theΒ chill out sensationΒ I kind of lack of in real life, IYKWIM.Β πŸ˜…

πŸ’«What's your best memory with King games? And on the Community?

My best memory?Β πŸ€”Β Well, there are many but if I had to choose I'd say that my best memory with King Games is when I reached the last existing Level of CCS a few months ago. I was so proud I had made it to the end! ... Until, of course, new Levels came out on the following Wednesday and I've been trying to accomplish that again ever since.Β πŸ˜…Β Praises to all the Players who are able to keep up with that!Β πŸ™Œ

As for my best memory in the Community I could probably list 10 out of the top of my head. It has been fun to be around here! So let meΒ break the rulesΒ here just a bit and give you two: a weeks long private chat Thread we had with @Glenn1972 , @debrichmond & @lulu13 Β andΒ the day my dear friend & evil twin @Flanje left the sweetest most unexpected gift on my Wall: the banner I currently use in my Signature and my Profile picture.

πŸ’«Do you have any expectations from the Community?

Oh, this is a tough one! Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't... I am quiteΒ bigΒ on expectations.Β πŸ˜…Β But let me be a good sport here and refrain on that for now ☺️ to just say that my biggest expectation from the Community is that it keeps being a fun space for all of us here. I have seen huge improvements since I joined late last year and have shared this with some of the CMs so asking for more would not be appropriate... I mean, IΒ keep coming backΒ preciselyΒ because the Community is actually pretty cool!

πŸ’«What do you like the most about our Community?

Of course the people here are what I like the most about the Community, that's an easy pick! I have made dear friends here and I am constantly surprised by the fact that every day here brings the possibility of adding a new pal to -what I like to call-Β my peeps.

πŸ’«If you could change anything about King (games, community, etc), what would it be?

I would like aΒ comboΒ here. I think it would be cool to have a biggerΒ connectionΒ between the Community and the Games themselves. I mean, I'd like to be able to directly interact with my friends in the Community on the Games.

πŸ’«How did you find about the Community?

I found out about the Community looking for help to pass Level 5350 on CCS. I was tired of going through the same tutorials and videos on random blogs so decided to finally take a look at king.com. I had no clue of what I was going to end up findingΒ -the actual Community, that is-Β so, even though my question about Level 5350 was never answered andΒ remainsΒ as on of the Community'sΒ hiddenΒ support jewelsΒ πŸ˜…Β (Players running to answer in 3, 2, 1...!), I decided to stick around.

πŸ’«Anything else you'd like to share?

Yes! I'd like to say thanks toΒ everyoneΒ who has made my days here in the Community brighter and happier and specially to my closest Community friends who have shared laughs, the occasional tears, and love with me. And, on that note, also thank the CMs -specially @Lola_Pop , @Pounawea & @QueenMia - forΒ putting upΒ with meΒ πŸ˜…Β with such grace and for considering me for the MoM award this month.

🍬 Have a candylicious day ya'll! 🍬

Thank you for this amazing interview,Β @frenioz00 ! And now, get ready for a wave of love coming your way! πŸ‘‡οΈ

Β«1345

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?