πŸ†πŸ’ŽοΈ Golden Path & Diamond Paths

Options

Comments

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

Crazy Cat Lad I thought they were going to alternate. Diamond Path 1 week and then the next golden path. We have diamond path last week. When is it supposed to be out?

• megalli
    megalli Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

The All Stars Tournament is highly unfair. I’ve got into the quarterfinals but I have no chance of winning because I’m waiting for new levels so I’m gonna have to play previous levels. So all the candy’s I collect are counted as 1 each, but for the players who have hundreds or even thousands of levels left, each candy they collect is multiplied by 10. I don’t even have a look in absolutely gutted

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello to the Crushers out there trying their luck on the Golden Path this week.

Unlike the Diamond Path last week, I was able to get through the Golden Path this week after a bit of replay on some of the levels and finally having to use a switch and hammer to finish the 5th level. The rewards were more than worth the trade off of the switch and hammer, though I was really trying not to use any boosters. Still, it was a good challenge and also quite a bit more reasonable as failing a level didn’t send you back to level 1. Here is the payoff for completing the Golden Path the first time:

All in all, I enjoyed the Golden Path a lot more than the Diamond Path. It was a bit more suited to my playing style and while challenging, it was still doable.

i guess I’ll go back and see if I can get through it again until the new levels come out on Wednesday.

Good luck and Happy Crushing!

• harmik
    harmik Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
  • harmik
    harmik Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Who is in 1st rank in candy crush

• thieveslikeking
    thieveslikeking Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Just played level 4 again and they’ve locked the frog. It wasn’t locked earlier. Bunch of crooks

• DarlingNess
    DarlingNess Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧

🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

• DarlingNess
    DarlingNess Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Sept 27, 2020. I tried several times playing the Golden Path and have never yet got to the 4th level. I save my boosters for new levels rather than wasting them on Golden Path or Cake Climb, etc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?