Knowledgeable Knowledge!

Options

Comments

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,570 Level 5
    edited September 2020
    Options

Can you give some explanation on this @ShannaSkywolf? As you are from psychology background that's why I asked..😅

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I love my bunnies, I think everyone knows this by now 😉😂 I have a great bond with my bunnies and when it’s snuggle time I need to put down my phone or my bunny Leo get jealous. Didn’t do that couple of days ago, I was playing CCF and just because I wasn’t paying him ALL my attention, he peed beside me 🤨 Still love him 🥰🐰

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited September 2020
    Options

Learning quite a bit these days in the Community! 🙌

(I for sure wouldn't want to be the kid flowing through the 🐋 veins, @Nat09!) 😁😂

💡Check this awesome fact @Radiant123 shared in Candy count up by 2s to 15000 and then down by 3s to 0 ⤵️

... ... ...

... @Radiant123 also shared this cool fact on my Wall a few day ago ⤵️

😊😅😂🤗

🖖

• Radiant123
    Radiant123 Posts: 410 Level 3
    edited September 2020
    Options

If you own a pair of binoculars, then you can see the four largest moons of Jupiter, called the Galilean Moons (Io, Europa, Ganymede, and Callisto). Why is that so? The Galilean Moons were discovered by Galileo Galilei in 1610 with his newly invented telescope. You don't need a telescope to see them now because a good pair of modern binoculars are more powerful than telescopes used by Galileo when he discovered the moons. Ganymede is not just the largest moon for Jupiter but also the largest moon in the solar system; it's larger than Mercury!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Radiant123
    Radiant123 Posts: 410 Level 3
    edited September 2020
    Options

The constellation Microscopium, the microscope, is located in the southern hemisphere of the sky. It is visible at latitudes south of 45 degrees between July and September. It is a small constellation, occupying only 210 square degrees of the sky. This ranks it 66th in size among the 88 constellations in the night sky. It is bordered by Capricornus to the north, Piscis Austrinus and Grus to the west, Sagittarius to the east, and Indus to the south, touching on Telescopium to the southeast.

There is no mythology associated with Microscopium. It was named by Abbé Nicolas Louis de Lacaille to honor the invention of the microscope. It is one of several constellations named by Lacaille for scientific instruments after his trip to the Cape of Good Hope to study the southern night sky. It was named after an early type of compound microscope that was used in the 18th century. Lacaille described the constellation as “a tube above a square box.”

Microscopium is an extremely dim and unremarkable constellation. It contains no stars brighter then magnitude 4. The brightest star is Gamma Microscopii with a visual magnitude of only 4.68. It is a yellow giant star located 381 light years from Earth. It represents the eyepiece of the microscope. The second brightest star is Epsilon Microscopii with a magnitude of only 4.72. It is a white dwarf star that lies approximately 182 light years away.

Microscopium contains no Messier objects and only a few deep-sky objects. A few extremely dim and distant galaxies can be found here that can only be seen with very large telescopes. The most notable of these is a pair of colliding galaxies known as Arp-Madore 2026-424. All though the galaxies are colliding, the space between stars is so vast it is unlikely any of them will come into contact with one other. Instead, gravity will distort the shapes of both galaxies as they continue to pass through each other.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?