Level 1794

Evan_Lei
Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3
edited September 2020 in Discussions

I tried this level at least 30 tries and I can't pass it!

20 moves isn't enough to clear all the jellies because there isolated jellies were double rather than single. Also, I think icing makes cherries to fall into the central column, which it doesn't have exits, and we need one in the center. I guess we will raise moves to 28.

There were more accidental Cascades I've saw. The second option is to reduce the colors from 5 to 4, with the same layout, same moves.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

This belongs in the support area, where you can get help. This area is for implementing player ideas.

https://youtu.be/Uq661PoX4s4

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/06/candy-crush-saga-level-1794.html

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?