Did not play CC since King destroyed it

outragedK
outragedK Posts: 8 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Discussions

Ever since they stopped allowing restarts I did not play it once and did not spend a cent on it. After s years and $$ spent.

I hope you all will do the same.

Comments

• Aine
    Aine Posts: 52 Level 3

I am so disappointed...I spend so much money and for what ? They give nothing back ever...game used to be so much fun...the money grab is now on a new level entirely...and to all our fellow gamers and “friends” I have never had a life request that I didn’t answer and it is never returned..I broke up with CC before and when I came back it was delightful...daily quests, sugar drops, reasons to come back...I feel like I have been had and thanks to all my “friends” that never return my life requests...I agree with you...time to move on...breaks my heart

• Eddiefilsak
    Eddiefilsak Posts: 17 Level 2

yes, King has a good game going, you could spend if you wanted and many did. But now, sadly, this has become another app desperate for your money. The help team offer nothing when you lose boosters through game crashing either. Very greedy company now

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello everyone!

I would like to shock you into the ideas area and you could vote there. That it may be implemented. Good luck. The games are all free and no one is forced to spend any money.

Please consider: it is voluntary !!

• adamzki321
    adamzki321 Posts: 44 Level 2

The reason i stopped playing it was because they removed the map with over 500 episodes and replaced it with a boring loop of 10 episodes

• Eddiefilsak
    Eddiefilsak Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited September 2020

(Edit by CM:Rude)

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3

I too am disappointed - the game is no longer fun. It has become apparent that unless you are willing to spend $$$ you are not going to advance. I will play until my meager stash of boosters is gone, but lately even using boosters is not making any difference. I kept hoping that the long ago promised improvements would make up for all the things that were taken away, but sadly, no. The 'test group' give and take is just an excuse to remove rewards that have been part of the game forever. It used to be login and play. Now it is login, see what is different. I miss my old Candy Crush. What was a fun way to pass the time has become a bore. I used to believe that there actually was some amount of strategy involved but not anymore. It has changed into a lucky board game. Just sad.

SAD ☹️

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

I totally agree.CCS became a lucky board game.Very very sad😥

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello everyone!

I don't want to upset anyone and just give my honest opinion. For further information I give you the CM from Candy Crush. There you can discuss everything further with him !! I hope this helps you further !!

@Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad

Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?