⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Trophy rewards

Cschultheis
Cschultheis Posts: 5 Level 2

I’m not getting rewards for my trophy. Did this go away? Also I had 30 gold bars in my piggy bank and it disappeared. It is now back but my coins are gone. 😕

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please remember the trophy rewards are applicable in the next episode. So can you explain which trophy you got so we can tell you exactly.

Have you done the standard troubleshooting by Log out, update your game application, Restart your device and login again to see if it helps you.

About piggy bank whenever it disappears and comes back it always starts from zero. We have to get it before it disappears. So best of luck next time.

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,987 Friends Moderator

Hello @Cschultheis , if you mean with rewards that there are 6 lives with a diamond trophy, life is replenished faster and the score is 10% higher, I can tell you that it is no longer available with me.

Apparently it was a test function.

My piggy bank always shows 0 gold bars, but when I click on it, it fills with 60 gold bars without which I have played anything.

Sometimes inexplicable things happen, cih doesn't know why. For example, I can now play the chocolate box infinitely (before it only went once a day).

Maybe the studio is testing new features with us, I don't know.

• Cschultheis

Yes, That is what I mean. The 6 lives instead of 5 on the next level. Guess it went away? I didn’t know the piggy bank randomly disappears and you lose the gold bars you’ve collected do good information to have.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @Cschultheis and good day to you.

Understood that you're not getting the trophy reward that you've won in the episode. As mentioned by Mr Aijaziqbal, the reward will only be activated in the next episode.

Here's the breakdown of the prizes of different trophies:-

1. Bronze: additional 10% points on passing each level.
    2. Silver: additional 10% points on passing each level, lives reload every 25 min instead of 30 min.
    3. Gold: additional 10% points on passing each level, lives reload every 25 min instead of 30 min & 6 Lives.
    4. Diamond: additional 10% points on passing each level, lives reload every 25 min instead of 30 min, 6 Lives & 1 Extra Move on every level you play.

You may also exit game, disconnect your device from internet, wait for few mins, reconnect your device to internet and re-enter game. Then play 1-2 level.

Hopefully, your piggy bank is at full level or you may try Dieomimi method, i.e. click on the piggy bank to see whether it is really zerorised or remain full.

Please let us know if you still need help ☺️ Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Piggy bank in the game is optional incentive feature. And not a permanent part of the game. Therefore it may take break, disappear or may be replaced any time.

And you can see Sukanta Biswas the Superstar answers to player for Trophy Question that I hope you can understand to read it :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• DieOmimi

That's exactly what I had until last week Wednesday.@wykoon That's exactly what I had until last week Wednesday.

After I updated the game through the Store, these features were no longer available.

I only have the overview of the trophies, which I also posted: here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/307894/the-masters-of-master-trophies-whos-the-master-of-master-trophies-in-the-ccs-community/p13

The breakdown of the prizes of the various trophies has disappeared with me since the update of the game last week Wednesday.

For this I got an "infinite" box of chocolates. I just thought it was a mistake. In another discussion, I saw that it is the same with some players.

I think I'm in a test group for it, so I'm going to test hard (the box of chocolates).

• Cschultheis

I must be in the same group. I also have the infinite chocolate box. Honestly, I think after certain levels you should permanently earn more than 5 lives at a time.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi dear again.

Thats good if you are in that group of chocolate box event. Gather more boosters.😀.

But with great respect to your views on more lives. I would like to differ as i think there should be fear of losing a level and a life when you play any game. Otherwise there is no excitement. And players become more active, smart and careful when playing last life as he/she knows that i have to pass now or wait for some time. Too much easiness can take the game to dull and boring.

It is very tough job to maintain a right balance in the game.

Stay safe and have a nice time ahead.😀

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Thanks for the update @DieOmimi @Cschultheis ... good to know that you have infinite chocolate box. This means more color bomb, striped+wrapped candies and lollipop hammer for you! I'm not sure mine is the same or not, it seems like but I also think I'm receiving additional 10% cos I've only won bronze trophy so far ....

Will keep an eye.

As for having 6 lives after certain levels, I think it can be considered, you may create a poll/voting discussion on this and see how other players think and see whether our CMs will pick it up and pass the message to the Studio 😊

• DieOmimi

Discussion on the infinite chocolate box can be found here:

Honestly, I prefer the chocolate box, boosters don't grow alone, life already. Since I have enough games, I can go to another game when life is exhausted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?