⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Payment menthods

Options
Rohim1
Rohim1 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

Hello sir, you don't give the payment system to Bangladesh Local Bank. We don't have a credit card so I am stopping the game.

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,011 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: personal information*

Hi @Rohim1 . Welcome to our Community

Please Keep your personal data like email addresses.

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Rohim1 Hi and welcome, King only accepts 3rd party payments so you would need to contact whoever you use to play the game ie google play for android, apple store for iphone, ipad. microsoft store ,paypal.

Please can you not post your personnel details like email as this is your private information and can be open to abuse

Thank you

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Hello, If I were you I would remove your post as you posted your email address on a public forum as that could be abused.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    edited September 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: personal information*

hi dear welcome to our community

Please Edit your post and remove your personal details.

King not provide any bank payment its based on your Third Party payment system.

If your Bank is not available for payment please contact support area of your Store.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Rohim1 and welcome to our Community!

The payments options are provided by the platform provider, e.g. Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft etc depending if you play on iPhone, Android, Facebook or W10 app.

The payment methods may vary between regions and countries and for more help and info, please contact the platform support directly.

• walterbobo
    walterbobo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Payment information-change my e-mail address

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,485 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The payments options are provided by the platform provider, e.g. Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft etc depending if you play on iPhone, Android, Facebook or W10 app.

The payment methods may vary between regions and countries and for more help and info, please contact the platform support directly.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?