Olivia's Flavour of the Day - Wacky Wednesday! Pass levels

Options
Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
edited September 2020 in Discussions

Dear Candy Crushers,

As announced HERE, Olivia is visiting some Candy Crushers around the world with her new event: Olivia's Flavour of the Day.

Help her collecting some ingredients and get a delicious reward!

Wednesday is the day for... Wacky Wednesday! Pass levels

👉 How's the event going so far? How many Levels did you pass?

Good luck everyone and don't forget to share you progress with us! 🍬🍬

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,827 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello! If I fly out of here a few more times today, then I'll have time to play and I could play it!🙄

• Pounawea
    Options

Awesome, we'll be looking forward to hearing from you @Spinnifix !

Candy Crushers, share your progress in the event and also your feedback about it.

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬🍬

• lrogers893
    lrogers893 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

For today's Olivia's Wacky Wednesday Challenge, does it have to be new levels or can we go back to old levels?

• Pounawea
    Options

Hello @lrogers893 ,

First of all, warm welcome to the Candy Crush Saga forum! 🥳 👏

For today's challenge, old levels won't count and we will need to complete new levels.

On the other hand, and heads up for tomorrow (Twinkly Thursday! Collect Stars), you can go back and play old levels as well but note that only new stars from completed levels will count towards the challenge.

By the way, what do you think of Olivia's event so far? All the feedback you could share with us it will be very much appreciated!

For example, here are some questions:

• Are you have fun playing the event?
    • Do you like the reward you can get?
    • If you could change or improve something in today's challenge, what would it be?

Thank you all very much for your feedback in advance!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬🍬

• badpatti
    badpatti Posts: 114 Level 3
    Options

I only got to play it twice and if it's a daily thing then no I'm not having fun when it disappears and doesn't let you participate anymore.. I have nothing to earn boosters... everything's is take away from my events . Not going to keep paying to play while lots of other people got the inside perks... king is very unfair !!!!

• robyncakes
    robyncakes Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I completed this in the time frame but it then disappeared without giving me the reward and I don’t even have it on my dash now

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Pounawea!

I played Olivia’s Wacky Wednesday today and passed the required ten levels (plus a few more) and received some tasty rewards:

Been really enjoying the Olivia events this week!

I hope Olivia decides to hang around for a while... I enjoy the daily visits.

Thanks and keep on Crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?