๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Do you like the King Community?

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I like it so much!

Maybe you're asking the wrong people try asking the Superstars your questions, or a Legend in the game your having issues with. I am always available to everyone who needs advice or if I don't have the right answer I know for sure who to send your question or issue to for a quick and timely response ! Hope this helps you out my Community Friend !

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I like it so much!

As you seen in my reply to @cazmartini I voted that I like it so much, it's a place where like minded people (players) can come and exchange in conversation meet people from all over the world talk about game tactics, and play Community Games too. But it's even more than you end up looking forward to login to see those who once where stranger's but now have become part of your life, you almost know when they are going to be online and they know your going to be there too. It's a King Games Family to start with, but you make friends that are just great wonderful friends without the King Games in it. We are the Community, without us there is no Community or King Games. But in fact We are Family ! Thank you for your question !

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options
    I like it so much!

I love to try to help people in the support area.

• Gamelover2
    Gamelover2 Posts: 79 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I like it.

I like it but not 100%.

• Gamelover2
    Gamelover2 Posts: 79 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I like it.

Also , thanks for all that responded this poll.โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Aurorabeam
    Aurorabeam Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options
    Somewhat.

I love most of the King Community, like the fun contests, suggestions, and superstars and (some) game experts are quite kind. So are the community managers. And the additional games (like counting and word games) are fun too. Well if I voted when I joined the community I would rate it 5 stars. Now, all I described is still 5 stars. Unfortunately, the overall rating is now only 3. So much "tension" has occurred. And now game experts give reactions and say thank you only to certain people-based on their username. I extremely hate that. I don't like "tension in the community." And now, game experts and even legends are trying to close discussions without reason. Many of them have no idea how much it hurts one's feelings. You may ban me or delete me for giving this low rating, and I won't mind if you do. In September, it's so fun. Helpful posts, funny posts, sweet posts, cute posts, and just kind posts. And it was the same in October, although it was my main Candy Crush Saga journey (to the 1500s). Error messages, at that time, might be annoying enough, but everyone worked hard and everyone was kind. By November, all the error messages were fixed. And after that if I could rate it 5 stars I would even give a bonus point: even more fun and kindness. But in late November, all of that shattered like broken glass. People are making fun of each other, and there were tons of inappropriate and sad posts. Well, a few days before December 1st, things seemed to get better. But no, after a week, it shattered again. But strong resistance did not stop the goodness. Have you ever heard the saying "Don't let others' assumptions change yourself?" I'm trying to activate this, but it's so difficult. I don't know why all this changed. Can we bring back the wonderful community of September and November?

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,901 Level 5
    Options
    I like it so much!

I love it here in the community. I 've met some wonderful people and enjoy learning about other cultures. I am always curious on how things work so I find it rather cool that I get to see behind the scenes. I enjoy my chats with CMs and am happy to help or give input to new features or opinions on old ones. I look forwards to seeing all of my friends each day. I've formed many friendships that I will treasure forever. Like @me6412 said we are like family here. And. @Aurorabeam like any family you always have that " funny" uncle that your mom says to stay away from. Fact is with every family there are some rotten apples. My advice is to enjoy yourself here and don't sweat the small stuff. Follow the do unto others rule and if you find there is a game or section of the community that you don't enjoy or offends you, then just don't play it. Ignore the tensions and go have fun.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I like it so much!

Helo @Aurorabeam

Thank you for sharing your true thoughts,no need to worry about a ban or anything of that nature for expressing yourself here ๐Ÿ˜‰ (you didn't break any house rules in your post). I'm very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this. You know you can PM a CM if you need to talk about this matter in private and lets see if something can be resolved. And don't hesitate to PM me if you need to chat about this matter, you shouldn't feel alienated in this community.

Have a good day and keep your head up๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸคกโœŒ๏ธ

• Aurorabeam
    Aurorabeam Posts: 86 Level 2
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Somewhat.

Unfortunately, here's the hacking. Profile pictures changing for no reason!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?