⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Played for over 8 years. Stuck on 2989 candy crush. Time to leave.

Options
Della271
Della271 Posts: 2 Newbie

Played for over 8 years but have been stuck on level 2989 for weeks - impossible.

Time to leave.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,006 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Della271 . Welcome to our Community

Level 2989

For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. When you will play from bottom then it will shuffle more candies on the board and will help to get more wrapped candy.

This video give some Tips

Keep trying . You can do it

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Della271 Hi and welcome, Video here should give you some hints and tip s not an easy level and planning your moves is important.

You have only 12 moves to collect 18 wrapped candies and complete level 2989 Candy Crush Saga.

Collecting the wraps is not as hard as it sounds as there are 4 UFO's on the board which will give you 12 of the wraps needed so all you need is to make 6 more to complete the orders.

From the start you need to be making wraps, forget about the chocolate, if you make wraps they will clear the chocolate for you and if it starts to take over too much you can quit and start again as you won't be able to finish the level if you have to waste moves chasing the chocolate.

Making wraps will also collect the keys as the blast from the wraps will bring the keys down to where they are detonating. 

The keys will unlock the UFO's and they should be used as soon as they are unlocked. Be careful that the second UFO doesn't get eaten by chocolate, if the chocolate has nowhere else to go it will eat the UFO, so any licorice needs to be cleared from around the chocolate before you collect the second key if it is blocking the chocolate.

Video below 

Hope this helps

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,485 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search for "Candy Crush Level No Booster" on YouTube or Wiki on Google Search that I hope you can follow these tips of how to pass this tricky level without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

You can check this information (similar to your question) by Community Team :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• MaryG28
    MaryG28 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I've been playing candy crush for years now I stopped for a year because of levels like this one I've just recently come back. But its time to go again . Its a game it's supposed to be fun. Levels like this are not fun

• cutygrl00
    cutygrl00 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Agreed. I’ve been playing forever. Walked away because of the frustration and feeling like the only way to win some hard levels was to continuously purchase boosters and lives. Came back to playing and feel more annoyed than ever. This level sucks. The reward just isn’t there. A great example too is “the great race” where last week I played 121 levels and was beat by someone who played 124. The winner got a huge array of boosters and I got a chocolate bomb. One chocolate bomb. 121 levels and made several purchases and I got a dumb bomb. Forget that. Where’s the reward - that’s 1/2 the fun. What’s the incentive? I’m out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?