How can I avoid hearing the sounds on the All Stars clip?

Options
susiejoy
susiejoy Posts: 3 Newbie

I want to play Candy Crush silently (eg while others are asleep) and have muted the sounds, but the All Stars voices play anyway. I don’t want to mute my whole device in case I receive an urgent message.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@susiejoy Hi and welcome, As i have qualified i have no way to test this but guessing if you have both sound and music disabled in the game settings then the only way would be mute your device. Have you disabled both in your game settings /cog wheel

Thank you

• susiejoy
    susiejoy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks but I do have both the sounds and the music disabled in "Settings". (Not sure what the third icon means.)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How do I turn off the sound of the game?

When playing any King game, you can turn the sound of the game on or off in the app. When entering the game, tap the cogwheel icon to open the menu. You will find two sound options.

One is a musical note, which controls the in-game music. The other option is a speaker icon, which controls sound effects in the game. Tap them to switch the sounds on or off.

After these two options are enabled, you can then use the volume up and down buttons on the side of your device to control the volume level to your comfort.

If you notice both of these are on but you are still not hearing sounds in-game, please test other apps or media on your device, as it may be a system or hardware issue.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

You know how to turn off the sounds and if that is not working for the all star sounds then I'd say the only thing is to mute your device. Sorry if that doesn't help. There are no other settings you can change.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?