⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2612 seems impossible now.

Ramblin
Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

With only 16 moves and the need to get 500,000 points, with all the ticking timebombs It now seems impossible to even get close to that score, think the highest i have had has been around 200,000 points as you can no longer take out ticking timebombs with colourbombs and make big points. Anyone else finding this with the new scoring system that seems to have affected things? Closest i have even come is at 325,000 and that is by using up lots of boosters and having to click continue once...total waste of time this level is becoming

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Ramblin Hi and welcome Apologies but there is an issue with a lot of the scoring levels that has been reported to the game studio. We are awaiting news on a fix for this at present but as it is affecting a lot of people and a few different levels this is taking a little longer than expected

Hope this helps

• Ramblin

Oh ok, so my guess, knowing how the studio seem to be more keen to make levels impossible without spending money..is that no fix will ever arrive and they will just ignore it and hope ppl spend lots and lots of money to pass levels

• wunf
    wunf Posts: 2 Newbie

I am experiencing the same problem. I can not beat the 2612 level since 3 days ago. My highest point was 200.000. It is impossible to reach 500.000 points. I have already used all of my boosters

• Ramblin

yup @wunf and seriously, dont waste your boosters/gold on trying to pass the level as there are loads more levels that are completely messed up now as well. I initially thought it was just a glitch on the one level as I dont often come to the forums so I wasted all these saved up boosters and gold to pass it only to find I am now stuck on level 2368 with the exact same issue where due to colour bombs no longer making huge scores when combined with ticking timebombs I am utterly stuck again. Interestingly, according to a board in the support forum, this glitch has now been known about for 2 weeks (though I only discovered it three days ago) and there is still no fix for it. I suspect as usual king.com will never fix the known issue and instead will just continue to ignore it in the hopes we get fed up and pay to pass the affected levels. Mind you, maybe it will only last as long as the latest event so none of us can do the event...

• Ramblin

@Freddy_Falkner so far, from what i have seen, it has been a known issue for over 2 weeks and still not fixed. My guess is that it will simply be ignored as they simply work on their next "improvement" that no one even cares less about

• Freddy_

@Ramblin Issue was fixed for certain levels, this time it has affected a lot of people and a lot of levels, so it is taking a bit longer than expected due to the amount of levels. i can assure you this is being worked on and we have been told to tell people to keep an eye on game updates as the fix for this is going to be in a game update and you will need to restart your device when its available to ensure the fix enters your game.

The game studio also deals with this we in the community can only help and advise you and as soon as we are aware the fix is made we will let you know

Thank you

• Ramblin

@Freddy_Falkner I don't play on an app, I play in FB so nothing there to update other than refreshing the game which I do whenever I load the game anyway. From what I can tell they tried to improve the scoring system and completely stuffed it up in the process. You'd think simply undoing the mess they created would suffice. From what I have read as well on boards this has been a known issue now for 2 weeks so it is not like it is only just happened. I doubt as well any of us will be compensated all the boosters/gold we may have used to pass a level before we realised the glitch affected a whole host of levels and only meant that we became stuck further along. Initially I thought it was some odd glitch with one level so I used up a pile of boosters and gold I had earnt through playing the game only to discover that another level was also messed up. Any other game company would have fixed this whole mess within a few hours, not still been sitting around 2 weeks later with a mess on their hands. I also know through other game sites that when they do mess up like they have done they will often keep their players informed properly, not just through random chat moderators who aren't paid employees and don't have much of an official say on anything. Telling people to keep an eye on game updates is also a huge cop out. The studio should put out some proper news to let players know what is going on but it seems that is never the way king operates. My guess is that right now it is seriously biting king in the bum how they keep rolling out different versions of the game to different players and they are in a whole pile of a mess right now that they will simply keep telling us, through other players, that they are working to fix it, when in fact they arent and they are just hoping ppl stop complaining.

• Freddy_

@Ramblin I see you have all the facts and you know more than all of us. Although i can appreciate your rant it is not going to help anybody. How much revenue do you think king will lose from this glitch do you honestly believe they are not doing everything possible to fix. So you can complain but we are just the community here to try to help and advise, we are not part of the game studio or anything else so if you want to get to the right people why not email customer support direct

• wunf
    wunf Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2020

The 2621 level has been fixed. The target set down to be 74,000 points

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Ok that's good news.

Now carry on to your game. Stay safe and enjoy the game.😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?