frustrating connection issues

Options
Chummers69
Chummers69 Posts: 3 Newbie

I cannot connect to the internet and I cannot logout of my account without the internet. I dont want to just delete the app and reinstall as I am on a high level and do not want to lose my position. user ID 1527750745

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,135 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Chummers69 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! I am sorry you are having this problem.

Do you play thru either FB or King.com? You should so that the King servers will have a record of your current level and any purchases you make. So if you do end up having to de-install and re-install the game - then when you sign in it should take you to your current level and if not it is very easy for Player Support to restore your lost levels.

However what you will lose are any saved boosters and lives since those items are stored locally on your device and not on the King servers. Have you tried restarting your router? What type of device are you playing on? Sometimes certain games will be more particular about the internet connection than others so that sometimes it says I'm connected and sometimes I'm not. However there is one game that has said I am not connected for at least a week so I am afraid I will end up having to de-install and re-install the app, but I have quite a few saved boosters, so I plan to use those up before I de-install the game.

Have you tried the basic steps first, clear your cache, update your app (a new release came out yesterday) and turn off your device for 10-15 seconds, then see if it has connected to the internet when you sing back into the game.

If that doesn't work, you can see if Player Support can help and worst case, de-install and re-install the game, but realize that player support can restore your lost levels if needed.

Good Luck!

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,115 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This error message appears of several reasons and is very complex so we have no general fix for this I'm afraid.

If you still get this message when connecting to your Facebook or King account, please email Player Support so they can check what the issue is in your game specifically and help you with a fix.

To send an email, please tap the Settings in the game and then the '?' to get to the Help Center where you can contact Player Support from.

If that doesn't work, please use the form here to send an email.

For more Info here

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,135 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Chummers69 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! I am sorry you are having this problem.

Do you play thru either FB or King.com? You should so that the King servers will have a record of your current level and any purchases you make. So if you do end up having to de-install and re-install the game - then when you sign in it should take you to your current level and if not it is very easy for Player Support to restore your lost levels.

However what you will lose are any saved boosters and lives since those items are stored locally on your device and not on the King servers. Have you tried restarting your router? What type of device are you playing on? Sometimes certain games will be more particular about the internet connection than others so that sometimes it says I'm connected and sometimes I'm not. However there is one game that has said I am not connected for at least a week so I am afraid I will end up having to de-install and re-install the app, but I have quite a few saved boosters, so I plan to use those up before I de-install the game.

Have you tried the basic steps first, clear your cache, update your app (a new release came out yesterday) and turn off your device for 10-15 seconds, then see if it has connected to the internet when you sing back into the game.

If that doesn't work, you can see if Player Support can help and worst case, de-install and re-install the game, but realize that player support can restore your lost levels if needed.

Good Luck!

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

This is a very complex issue. And as mentioned above mostly reinstallation is the only available solution. But dont fear about your progress. If you are saving your progress through facebook or King account then you will not lose your progress. You will lose only boosters and lives if you reinstall the app.

If by chance you have not saved your progress even then your progress can be saved manually through our CM ( community manager) or our player support.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Chummers69 Hi and welcome, I hope all the information provided above helps you with your issue. and you get your game back on track.

Remember the community has a few contests running that you can win gold bars for your game running. So please come back and visit and try some of these contests when your back u and running

Thank You

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?