⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 7831 stuck in a loop

Options
lambwofur
lambwofur Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

The color pieces kept falling through in a loops with no way to advance to next move except quitting the game and restart.

Best Answer

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Werner_Cichy, @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad,

We have a problem.

• Level 7831 - Has A 1st Loop - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

The 1st Loop, is from the "Fish Icon" on the right, going down. You see the "Orange Wrapped Candy", on the right, that will drop 1 title down, then go where the purple candy is, below the locked purple candy, then go to the far right, where the orange candy is. Will not stop. Game must be closed.

• Level 7831 - Has A 2nd Loop - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Once you reopen the game, the 2nd Loop is on the left side, where the "Fish Icon" is at the top. Comes down, goes around the locked chocolate, pass the "Blue Frog", then exits on the far left, where the purple candy is. Again, will not stop. Game must be closed.

So lost my "4 Level Build-a-Bot", & "Lost An Hour On 2 Timed Boosters". Also, lost the level because of this loop.

• Level 7831 - Lost An Hour On 2 Timed Boosters & 4 Level Build-a-Bot - Loop Issue - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Was doing so well, lots of "Sugar Stars", then this.

Do want my "Timed Boosters", back. Please tag me on this.

Info below.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

9/16/2020

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,113 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale

Thanks for the report , closed the game and play again

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Origins7_Dale Hi dale, hope all is well not got to this level yey so cannot comment but hopefully you will get some joy with this .

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @kiara_wael & @Freddy_Falkner,

Yes hon, I did close the game, which is why there are 2 Loops on Level 7831.

No joy on this @Freddy_Falkner , I dislike losing, especially on glitches. Hope you doing well, my friend.

Well await on a fix for this, along with "An Hour On 2 Timed Boosters". Can't play anymore, I am stuck here.

Don't want my F5 Team to get stuck here.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

9/16/2020

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Origins7_Dale This has happened on previous levels and normally it can be passed, so i would not give up hope on trying., but defo not using boosters you may get lucky in passing it next time

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner,

Yes, I have had & reported "Loop" issues in the past. But, had to wait on a fix. I have tried to get by this, cannot be done. It is an endless loop, until you close the game.

Replay it, same thing keeps happening.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

9/16/2020

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear i hope you are absolutely fine.

I was facing such kind of issues around 7000. Losing build a bot, and a number of master trophies (not clearing on 1st attempt).

So then decided to keep myself a little slow around 150 - 200 levels away from end line. 😀. But lost the charm of finish line.

Have a lovely time ahead🌼

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale As I said on @Pounawea thread I passed this level without a problem but had issues with a glitch on 7829 !!!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,253 Crushing Legend
    Options

I had no problems with the 45 new levels.

All done perfectly.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Werner_Cichy & @Peter_Tornaros,

You are the 2nd person who told me they had no problems on this. Like I told @Peter_Tornaros, it may have happened once you passed the level. Think all 3 of us use "Win 10", so looks like I got the issue, but you 2 missed it, or got by, before it started looping.

Still don't want the rest of the F5 Team, to get stuck here, or any of the other players.

I am going to keep trying, but it keeps happening, either on the left or right "Fish Icon" at the top.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App"

9/16/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?