⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King cheated me AGAIN?!

WonderlandCentury789
WonderlandCentury789 Posts: 639 Level 3
edited October 2020 in Support

Approximately 2 weeks ago, I ranked 1 in Dexter's Space League on Pudding Planet. But then, it was gone...probably after the event has ended. Now, it reappeared again, but I was still on Striped although now I should be on Salty Planet! How many times does King wants to cheat me?

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello!

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache.

Good luck

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the king community.

Very sorry about this mishap but sometimes things happen, temporary errors or some glitch can cause this. Dexter event is a bonus event and like all other bonus features it is not permanent part of the game. So it may appear, disappear or simply be replaced on time. However to avoid any mishaps try to Log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again and i hope things will go smoother in future.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.😀

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@WonderlandCentury789 Hi again, Apologies this has happened to you but all you can do in this case is replay the event and hope it moves you on next time. Not had Dexter for a couple of weeks which i miss.

As above please do the standard troubleshooting tips and make sure your game is up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in, Also if you play via a browser clear the cache. You will know you game should be running correctly then

Hope this helps

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,642 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

You can see wykoon answer to players very insightful that I hope you can understand to read it :

Dexter Challenge is not necessarily available to all players like any other events/challenges as King roll out different events/challenges to different players allowing them to have a unique game experience. So keep playing and stay tune for other new event/challenge that may appear in your game from time to time.

Below is the extract info of Dexter's League Challenge from Help Centre for your reading pleasure.

When can I take part?

Dexter is a whimsical whale, so it will vary from time-to-time. He'll fit-in around other events that might be running in the Candy Crush Saga universe. We do have a wealth of other ways to win in our game, so we'll keep it as frequent as possible! You’ll get an in-game prompt to show it’s begun. If you miss it, you can always tap the Trophy icon to check whether it's running.

What if others can play it and I can't?

To keep the events and challenges available for everyone, sometimes you might have access to it and your friends may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable. Keep in mind, you may have it when they don't too - so jump in whenever you get the chance!

You can also click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Prizes not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

The game has some temporary issues at the moment and the issues will be resolved very soon. You don't have to check any troubleshooting but keep playing the game by keeping the game app updated.😊

Thanks in advance for your patience and support. 

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Answer ✓

So is Level 281, if you're not there. 1000 is better still.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?