Turn Notifications off for Certain Discussions

Options

In the preferences, you are allowed to turn it off for people commenting on discussions you participated in. For example, if you participated in a counting game, you can stop it from notifying you every time someone says a number. However, if you participated in a level help discussion and want to know when someone might comment, you'll have to hear the counting game notifications too because neither are yours. How do you stop this? Once I participated in a counting game---just one comment---but I didn't realize it was so popular. Every day, I'm getting over 1,200 notifications about people commenting on that discussion that it drowned some more important stuff, such as people posting on my help or mentioning me. However, you would have to search for an hour on some notifications that involve people commenting on other's level help discussion. Can you make it possible to stop notifying you when you bookmark a certain discussion? For example, if I bookmarked the counting to 8,000 discussion, can I stop being notified when people comment on it but comment on another one, such as help on a level?

Comments

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

This is not currently possible. It's all or nothing for those sort of notifications. You have a good point about the counting games. That would drive me crazy.

Have fun and good luck with the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?