What's up with level 785?

cllaporte
cllaporte Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Discussions

170000 points in 25 moves? Can't be done, plus looking at videos for this level, it isn't the same game! That one can be won.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@cllaporte Hi and welcome do you mean for candy crush saga game

Thank you

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,770 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hi @cllaporte and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

This is level 785 in Farm Heroes Saga, or is another King's game?

May you please clarify, as requested my friend @wykoon?

Please reply in the comment box below and remember to use @ before the nickname

πŸ€—

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

I think you have incorrectly typed the level. It is 735 and not 785. Also please note that this section is for farm heroes saga. You should post your question in candy crush saga. But dont worry we will move your question there.

As far as your question is concerned. Very sorry but at the moment we are having a issue on almost all the point scoring levels. But the good news is that studios is working on the fix and soon it will be launched. You just need to keep your game up to date and fix will reach in your game soon.

For future refrence please check this link for candy crush saga forum.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @cllaporte and good day to you.

I agree with Mr Aijaziqbal that you are referring to level 735 of CCS, which requires you to collect certain amount of points in 25 moves.

Please be informed that the scoring level in CCS is still being fixed and I hope the fix has been done. Kindly ensure that you have the latest version of the game. If it's not, please update the app, restart the device (if need be), and start playing.

You may want to wait for all the background image to be properly loaded before clicking on the play button. Once you are in the map, please also wait for all the items to be fully loaded before you start playing a level to ensure all updates are properly incorporated in the game.

Try and replay the level and do consider applying the following general tips

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. If you manage to create a colour bomb, try and match it with the jellies that are of the same colour as the timed bomb or match with timed bombs to earn more points.
    5. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs. However, you may not necessarily always depend on it.
    6. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    7. Hope for a lucky game board.

I hope you will be able to pass the level. Please let us know if you need help with other issue of the game.

Thank you and happy gaming! πŸ˜ƒ

I will tag our CM, @Crazy Cat Lad to move this post to the correct game.πŸ€—

Thank you @encantes for the tag...😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?