⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fast race gold bar issues

salim2206
salim2206 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi, me and my frnds were playing candy crush for many days. Till last week we both were getting 5 gold bars for finishing fast race at 1st position.

Now my frnds are getting 10 gold bars for finishing fast race at 1st position and 5 gold bar for 2nd position. But still I am getting 5 gold bars. I have updated my app. Still I'm not getting 10 gold bars for fast race.

Kindly solve my issue.

Thanks and regards

Salim

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@salim2206 Hi and welcome, Different versions of the features are sometimes tested, so this could mean your friends are in a test group for this feature but you are not. I am also only getting 5 gold bars for the fast race and this first time i have heard of this but you need to be in the test group for the feature and these are randomly picked

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@salim2206 Hi and welcome, Different versions of the features are sometimes tested, so this could mean your friends are in a test group for this feature but you are not. I am also only getting 5 gold bars for the fast race and this first time i have heard of this but you need to be in the test group for the feature and these are randomly picked

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,754 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this this to our Player Support Team here. and tell your Game ID there.

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?