In Need of Friends

Options
TwonDon
TwonDon Posts: 31 Level 2

Im a returning player. First time in the community. I only have 2 friends that have played the game on Facebook (who no longer play). So when im out of lives i only have the option to send to those inactive people. How do we get friends like u guys here without adding to facebook.

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @TwonDon and good day to you.

Unfortunately, you still need to add players in this Community via Facebook to be in your friends list. However, I do have a suggestion that I've personally used whenever I'm out of lives or in the midst of having a winning streak.

I'm playing in multiple devices i.e. mobile phone and laptop via Facebook acc. After using all my 5 lives and I didn't receive any lives from my friends, I will exit my game and move on to play in FB via laptop. I would log in using Chrome. After finishing the 5 lives, I will log out from it and log in my FB in another browser. Each time I log in to the game via my FB in a different browser, I get 5 lives.

That is how I get to play non-stop. It's a bit cumbersome but if I want to kill time playing CCS, I will apply these steps. Just remember to log out from the game before you sign back in your game in different device to ensure that your progress is sync properly.

You may try it out as this is my personal experience though. Good luck and happy leveling.

Alternately, you add other FB users who are playing the same game as you via Forum/Game Page or invite your other friends to play the game with you.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Groups of players come into your game and you just have to join in and accept it. Hope you can handle it. I'm not on Facebook, so I can't explain it to you exactly. Please have a look at yourself and otherwise please come back

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• TwonDon
    edited November 2020
    Options

Extremely helpful @wykoon koon thanks so much

I will definitely give that a try. Alot of steps but hey itl be worth it to feed this games addiction haha

• TwonDon
    edited November 2020
    Options

Thanks @Spinnifix . I hate that i have to use fb to further myself in the game. But it is what it is

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

No, you can be a king too. com create account. If you want it all you have to do is save your progress in FB. Open a King account and log out. Or synchronize it !! You can find these steps in the Help Center.

• Spinnifix
    Options

In the King account I could help you much better !! There are hardly any problems like in FB.

• TwonDon
    Options

Oooooh!!!! Ive made a King account. I didnt even think of doing that then logging out of fb to see if that works aswell

@Spinnifix

I will try that right now

• TwonDon
    Options

It worked @Spinnifix im able to request lives from others that are not on my fb list!!

Thanks for the help

• TwonDon
    Options

Hey @Spinnifix how is it possible that after uve helped me its been days and over a dozen times over those days that ive sent out requests for lives have yet to receive one?

Something has to be glitched out.

Help plz

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

I would like to answer it for you. In FB there are currently problems with receiving and sending life. Not in King.com. You always get life if you have the players on your friends list and you are online. I am happy to give you further help for this.

I took 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to you in your game and at the top is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can ask them to and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send your life back and forth. I hope this makes sense to you!

This is only possible on the PC, not on a mobile device!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?