⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Treat Calendar freezing the game

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@oscarrene Hi and welcome, Unfortunately in the case of mobile devices the boosters are stored on the device itself , so if your game or device crashes or you uninstall or you efen change devices your boosters are lost / not transferabable unless you had any unused purchased boosters and then you can contact customer support for these.

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• Kunafa
    Kunafa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My tread calender freeze and cannt play game

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,962 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This is already being looked into and hopefully fixed soon.

Have you tried force closing/ force stopping the app, then restart the device and open the game again? That should help.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

As you already know, this is a temporary problem and the cause of the problem is being investigated. You can avoid the problem by restarting the game at the time of the problem and we hope you get rid of this problem very soon.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support. 

• JJVillico
    JJVillico Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Well, this is becoming really annoying. This bug should have already been fixed.

I am stuck since Tuesday evening because of this bug. No way to play the game unless I'm able to be extremely quick with my mouse and click on the level button before the treat calendar appears, which is nearly impossible (I managed to do it just 2 times out of 100+ attempts).

I've already tried twice to log out, restart the computer and log in again, with no avail.

And of course I am not willing to uninstall/reinstall as I don't want to run the risk of losing all my boosters – let alone starting again from level 1 (I am at level 3372 now).

• Freddy_
    Options

@Kunafa Hi and welcome, As stated above the issue is being investigated but we will have to be patient

For Facebook game try logging out the game and clearing the browser history and then restarting your device and see if this solves the issue

For android device, clear the cache from the app store and then log out and restart your device and see if this helps

For iphone ipad, try clearing the cache in safari and log out and restart your device to see if this helps

If this does not work the only option at present is to wait for a fix or to reinstall the game as a few people have reported this solves the issue, but in doing this if a mobile device you would LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or LIVES

Thank you

• Havasubrat71
    Havasubrat71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m frozen on the treat calendar help

• Freddy_
    Options

@Havasubrat71 Hi and welcome, The issue is being investigated but we will have to be patient as we have no time frame on a fix

For Facebook game try logging out the game and clearing the browser history and then restarting your device and see if this solves the issue

For android device, clear the cache from the app store and then log out and restart your device and see if this helps

For iphone ipad, try clearing the cache in safari and log out and restart your device to see if this helps

If this does not work the only option at present is to wait for a fix or to reinstall the game as a few people have reported this solves the issue, but in doing this if a mobile device you would LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or LIVES

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,962 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This is already being looked into and hopefully fixed soon.

Have you tried force closing/ force stopping the app, then restart the device and open the game again? That should help.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

廾𝗂 @Havasubrat71, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ This issue has been reported to King.

• More info on this matter HERE.

🔸 In the meantime, here are some housekeeping steps you can follow to maximize the chances of the Game running smoothly for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?