Spawns levels 4023

Options
judi7355
judi7355 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Discussions

Level 4023 is impossible. A spawner takes over before a play can be made. This should be fixed. It is no longer fun if there isn’t any strategy that can help. I refuse to buy more boosters n

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,731 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

If you have a gambling problem, please post in the support area or in the discussion area. There are videos and tips on the Internet for each level. Please enter your game and level.

Good luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @judi7355 and welcome to our Community!

Level 4023 is a tricky one.

@kiara_wael @aijaziqbal @Freddy_Falkner or @wykoon can surely help you out on the level?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @judi7355 and good day to you. I'll come back to you after I've replayed this level and give you some insights.

Thank you for your patience 💗

Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad for the mention.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,964 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 4023

For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to jellies to break them all.

Keep trying

• judi7355
    Options

I’ve tried all those things! The point is, it’s not fun to play when spawners take over before you can use a booster. It’s ridiculous.

• judi7355
    Options

What is a “gambling problem” mentioned by spinnifix? I tried to post in support and couldn’t. Just articles to read.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi there @judi7355

I've replayed the level and pass it on my first attempt. However, I replay again just to see what other ways I could improve the game and subsequently, I didn't pass the level easily.

Below are the things that I've discovered in the game and you can take note of it the next round you replay.

1. The layer frosting will spawn from the magic mixer after 3 moves. So make your move count by looking at the game board for any creation of special candies such as stripe/wrapped/color bomb to destroy the frosting and magic mixers.
    2. Play at the lowest part in the game board as marked in yellow circle as per the image below to the destroy the first magic mixer that is marked in the red circle.
    3. Always pause in between games and look for the opportunities to make special candies to destroy the layer frosting. Bear in mind the frosting will spawn after 3 moves.
    4. Don't rush your game. Take a break if you need to as our mood does affect the game play and our concentration. Sometimes you'll be surprised to get a lucky board when you return to the game after a break.

Note: the above image is from the old version but the concept didn't change.

I hope my general tips will help you pass this level. Good luck and happy gaming ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?