⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8296

maidenpsg
maidenpsg Posts: 78 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

This level is indicated as easy, I saw the vidéo on youtube from the other players who win this level , this man is the most lucky man in the world .

I'm on this easy level since two days, you can see the game of the lucky man on youtube with the nam "skillgaming"

for me I do the same party again and again, I think this level must be indicated very hard but not easy

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend

Yes, it's not an easy level. I and many others did it too. With booster insert. Keep trying. Use the YouTube video only as a template and as a guide.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @maidenpsg and good day to you.

I was stuck at this level for days too but I got a lucky board after I took a short break before resuming the game and without any boosters.

You may apply the following general tips whilst playing this level or other level in CCS.

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

Keep trying and be patience. You will pass it.🙂

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

Hi @maidenpsg,

I struggled with this one too, but I passed it after a day :) But yes, if you want to save your boosters, you'll need to wait for a lucky board.

• Scorpio54
    Scorpio54 Posts: 63 Level 3

I am finding this level impossible. After numerous attempts I finally collected the chocolate and the spammers but was left with too many licorice still to collect and not enough moves left.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

Hello and welcome to the community!

Level 8296

Level 8296 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and chocolate and destroy all the spawners to complete the level. Most of the spawners are under order locks and they will be unlocked by destroying the spawners that are unlocked. There are also keys which will be released by clearing some of the spawners. The keys will unlock the spawners in the middle column. 

The best candies for destroying the spawners are wrapped candies. Switch wraps with any other special candy to make combos which can be used to destroy the spawners and clear the chocolate. Color bomb and color bomb combos can also be used to destroy the spawners and collect the keys.

Happy Crushing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?