Golden crowns to win big bundle of Boosters.

Options
Tzvi_Marcu
Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,560 Level 5

I got this today to create 40 Golden crowns  to win big bundle of Boosters. Is this true.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Yes, it is true. If you can do it you will get boosters.

Good luck

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @Tzvi_Marcu @Spinnifix,

I got it on Mon. 12/7/2020! *Day 1 of 3! *Do 40 Golden Crowns by Wed. 12/9/2020, 18:00 ET! *Again, requires New Levels to do them. Do not have them tell the 9th!

So if at the end of the "Saga Map", have 2 Problems on Golden Crowns, they require:

• New Levels, that must be won on the 1st attempt!
    • Time Limit! *45 New Levels are released on Wed. the 9th, 2 more days from now. But, also the time, 18:00 ET, is either 6am Eastern Time or 6pm Eastern Time. If a AM time, no way to do them, some releases I don't even get till after 6am. If a PM time, better, but also it means you need to do 40 out of the 45 New Levels Released, with no losses!

Not well thought out, for those of us at the end of the game. Eastern Time, is 3 hours ahead of me in the USA. I have done all 45 levels with 3 Stars, or Golden Crowns which includes "Sugar Stars", before. But can always be hit by a very difficult level, or lots of them.

A few thoughts on this, is all.

The "Flavor of the Day" event below that @Spieler_8675309 is talking about is another thing, that cannot be done, unless you save 5 Levels for it.

• Collect 5 "Golden Crowns" *Again, have no New Levels, which you must have to do it on, which I will not get till Wed. Dec. 9th, today is the 5th Sat. This event ends in 21:43:39. So again, not well thought out, for those at the end of the "Saga Map". So it cannot be done. Will have to wait on something, that I can do. 

So to do both, have to split your levels up, along with "No Losses" on any of the 45 Levels, in order to win both, the 40 Golden Crowns & the 5 Golden Crowns events, that will be coming back to you.

Finally, here are my notes on this:

• Collect 25 Stars - *Have no New Levels, which I will not get till Dec. 9th, today is the 3rd. This event ends in 02:31:51, so forced to do past levels on it, if you are going to play it. Again, not well thought out, for those at the end of the "Saga Map". For those who have levels, the stars will come as you play. For those at the end of the "Saga Map", depends if you need "Boosters" or not. I suggest the lowest levels with 1 or 2 stars, would be the best approach on it. Along with using "Timed Boosters" you won. Ended up not doing it, Yeti's Sleigh Ride kept me busy, so time expired on it. Perhaps best, might have cost more to do, than what can be won on it. 

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/7/2020

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

quote:

Gold crowns to win big bundle of boosters

For those in the Wednesday Clubhouse/waiting room (or whatever you wanna call it), it's more than likely that they cannot do it (except by using multiple boosters/gold bars for additional moves).

So if you wanna try to win 40 new levels on your first try & get (or keep) that win streak going (finishing before the time runs out), go for it; but unless you save five levels to also win on your first try until Saturday, you can't do that portion of the flavour of the day.

Attempt if you want or give it a miss, your prerogative...

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

The reward is not big for collecting 40 Golden Crown that is not easy for every one to do and specially for those in waiting room that get just 45 new levels.

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

got ad but never got game

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Got ad but never got game

Hey there, you seem to be in the waiting room; wait until tomorrow for new levels.

Read the previous replies & you will see that it is not such a beneficial way to collect boosters...

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I finished now 45 levels with Golden crowns but today when I start to play the new levels I didn't saw any sign about. Do you know how to collect prize?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?