NikkiA33_
NikkiA33_ Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I change my profile pic

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited December 2020
    Options

@NikkiA33_ You can go to your avatar top right and click on edit profile and then change picture and you can change for a selected avatar. You need to get to level 5 in the community to be able to change for a custom avatar

Thank you

• BlueberryCupcake
    BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
    Options

Hello @NikkiA33_ and welcome to the community 👑

To change your profile picture, you must go to your account and click on Edit Profile ➡️ Change My Picture

Hope this help.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,758 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

View and update your profile

Click on your Avatar on the top right corner to go to your profile - Then click on the green button on the right-hand side and select "Edit Profile"

Change/update your notification preferences

Update your avatar

Go to your profile and hover the mouse on your avatar. You will then be able to click "Change picture" and choose or upload an avatar.

When reaching level 5 you can changed your own Picture

Good Luck

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Hi @NikkiA33_,

you can change your profile picture by clicking on your avatar and chose one of the other available ones. Once you reach level 5 you can customize your avatar and have a Community manager change it for you. :)

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome!

There are two ways to change your community profile. The first one is available only via a computer.

1. Click on your profile.
    2. You will see your current avatar.
    3. Mouseover it, and click on "Change Icon."
    4. Select and save. You need to be a Level 5 to upload your own.

If you use the phone, go to your profile, click on the person icon on the right, and click, "Edit profile." Then click on "Change picture." Select an avatar and save.

If you are talking about your game profile, first enter the map, next click on your game profile, and the camera button. You can upload your own.

Good luck and happy crushing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?