⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Insane number of life requests

Options
Mike_Shirley
Mike_Shirley Posts: 16 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

I have an unnamed player who now has requested 68 lives from me in a few weeks. I originally gave tjem 1 or 2 lives. Within hours i had a request for more.

This looks suspicious...68 and growing? In a online world of constant threats of scams and hackers etc, I wont be offering anyone any lives as long as this is happening.

It never happened in the past..which is five years.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,805 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Have you checked the help center? If you can't find anything, please enter it there and you will get an answer and you will be guided to your problem here in the community and you will get an answer to it. Hope it came across understandably. I have to translate.

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,805 Sweet Legend
    Options

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Mike_Shirley
    Options
  • Mike_Shirley
    Options

Ive talked to the help here. They didnt care. Im just going to ignore it. And not give or request lives.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Mike_Shirley Hi and welcome, This is one of the downsides of being able to receive free lives. Some people will always abuse it. Please note if you just accept all they will be cleared from your inbox and the player involved only gets 1 life per person per day. Usually when they realize this they stop sending so many

You can also switch notifications in facebook settings, but this will stop anyone being able to request lives from you

Thank you

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

If you get annoyed with your Lives Requests on Facebook, you'll have to change your Facebook Notifications Settings. If you Turn Everything Off in your Facebook Notifications, no one can bother you at all. People there can send you as much requests they want but if you don't see them, they are wasting their time. 

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Some players need lives badly. I can easily go through several dozen lives in one day. No harm in giving lives and it's not hacking, just playing the game. You have advice above if you are that bothered by it.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hi.

The best thing to do is take Freddy's advice. If you accept all the requests of that player (all at once) he only receives one life and all his notifications disappear to you.

It is not a scam nor do you take any risk. It's just that some people get desperate to play and submit a lot of requests.

I hope I have been helpful.

Thanks and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?