🎯 Improvements to the Episode Races in Candy Crush Saga: win streak rewards!

Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

A few months ago, we shared with you information regarding Episode Race visual improvements [Check out the announcement HERE]. In that thread, I also shared with you that in the future, you might be able to win other or additional rewards... and that day has arrived!

Let me share below more information and details about the changes we are bringing

🏁 🏎 Episode Race Win Streak!

Thanks to the feedback you shared with us, dear Candy community, we perceived that you were lacking some kind of reward or motivation for winning several Episode Races in a row.
So, following the recent changes in the Candy Necklace, we are bringing to the Episode Race feature the following improvements:
  • New and shiny visuals in the 'start' and 'end screens'.
  • The Episode Race Win Streak: finish in first place for several races in a row and get rewarded with even more delicious prizes!
  • The core functionality of the race is still the same: Try to finish an episode faster than your opponents to win a sweet prize.

Now, let me share with you some in-game images below: 

Now, remember to update your game to the latest version so you can see the new Episode Race functionalities in your game.
⚠️ Please note that we will be releasing these new functionalities slowly and not all players will see the changes at the same time. It might take a little while.

We need your feedback, Candy Crushers!
👉 What do you think of these changes? Share your opinion & feedback with us below!

Have a delicious day and happy Episode Racing! 🍬 🍬

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?