I can't log in to Candy Crush Saga via the Win10 app via Facebook

Options
sauren
sauren Posts: 258 Level 3

I changed my password in facebook this morning.

When I went into CCS via the Win10 app, I was asked to save my progress. I tried logging in via facebook several times but nothing happened. I had to login via King, but then none of my friends show up.

PLEASE HELP!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited December 2020
    Options

@sauren Hi and welcome, have you any error messages when you try to sign into your facebook account and also have you not sync both your facebook and king account

The windows 10 app is totally synced with king servers so if you need to uninstall and reinstall this , you will find everything is saved as long as you have the game being saved by a king or facebook account

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @sauren and good day to you.

Please logout completely from the CCS app in your Win10 until you see the game homepage that gives you the option to "Sign up with email" or "Continue with Facebook". Click on "Continue with Facebook" and see if it works.

Please let us know if you need help with other issue in the game.

Thank you 🙂

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,110 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sauren - I hope you have been enjoying your time in the community! In case you don't know how to sync your two accounts please do the following:

·       Go to the King website at King.com/games

·       Click on the ‘Settings’ icon

·       Select ‘Account’

·       You will be prompted to confirm your password

·       Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information

·       Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Hopefully once you have done this you will be able to play with your FB account again.

• sauren
    Options

@bearwithme I did that and everything seems to be working except for my friends and my facebook picture. Since I have no friends in Win10 I can't send or receive lives.

• sauren
    Options

@bearwithme My problem is that when I click CONTINUE WITH FACEBOOK, nothing happens. No error message. Nothing.

• Freddy_
    Options

@sauren Check you facebook settings in webs and apps and make sure the game is set to active.

• sauren
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner I'm a little confused. I play on my pc. I can even play CCS through facebook instead of the win10 app (just 90 levels lower). So game must be active.

• Freddy_
    Options

@sauren Im a little lost too cannot undersstand why you cannot sign into facebook account on the win 10 app ?

• sauren
    Options

Me neither, but that is clearly what the problem is.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,110 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sauren - I'm sorry that nothing we have suggested helps. I do not play the games on a computer, just on mobile devices so I am not as familiar with how to handle some of these issues like you are currently experiencing. I have seen other posts in the past that indicated that if you changed your FB password before logging out of the game, it could cause your game to be corrupted.

You may want to try this link Windows 10 MS App that has been provided by one of the CMs and see if it helps.

Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?