⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bombs and special candies exploding- for apparently no reason

Options
B-2
B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3

It has been noted for awhile that bombs seem to explode for no apparent reason in several different levels. I do not know how to record my game play and slow it down to prove it, but this is not "fair game play" on your part. It seems bombs now explode when I match 3 next to it, and other random reasons. I have seen other complaints expressing that they were "saving" their colorbomb for a future move, only to have it mysteriously explode, and not according to the "rules."

I am specifically on level 7328 right now, and have a few specific examples of unexplained explosions of both colorbombs AND special candies:

1. 2 different colored stripes fell from the dispenser at the top and landed on top of a colorbomb that I was saving. The colorbomb exploded on contact.
  2. I made a simple match of 3 colors adjacent to a colorbomb, and it exploded.
  3. 2 different strips fell from the dispenser and went off on their own, in the cross pattern, as they would if they were switched.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@B-2 Hi and welcome, will take a look at the level now and see if i can see any of these things, but we have no reports of anything like this so far.

Thank you

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community.

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache if using browser.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@B-2 Hi and welcome, played this level 5 times and so glad i am already past this one, but did not notice anything out of the ordinary when playing via the Win 10 app. The one thing i would say is that a lot of the stripped candy from what i saw were making the same color matches when dropping so a lot were going off as soon as they dropped. So not sure if you just did not see this, but i never got the chance to make a normal match next to a color bomb in the 5 goes

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?