⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Video: How To Beat HARD LEVEL 6605 In ONE TRY | Tips In Description

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Candy Crush Saga 6605 | HARD LEVEL | 3-Stars ⭐⭐⭐ | ONE TRY | TIPS In Description

Date Played & Recorded: December 17, 2020 @ 3:16 PM CST

Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

Level Type: Mixed-Mode Level

Degree Of Difficulty: HARD

BLOCKERS: Licorice Shells, 5-Layered Frostings, Marmalades, Crystal Candies

New Feature: The Licorice Shell which is possibly one of the strongest blockers in this Level, more than the 5-Layered Frosting. It takes 3 hits to destroy or clear. It does not get affected by adjacent matches unless it is a Color Bomb + Color Bomb Combination. This is the only blocker that turns into a Special Candy -- a Color Bomb on 3rd hit.

GOAL: Clear All The Jellies & Collect All Orders! 71 Jellies, 4 Licorice Shell, & 81 Crystal Candies In 24 Moves.

IMPORTANT TIPS:

This is quite intimidating mainly because only 24 candies are exposed on the board while the rest are either covered with marmalades or under the crystal candies. Not only that, there are no Candy Cannons that release powerful candies to help you achieve your goal.

Starting from the bottom was my best option since I can see that the powerful candies are right in the middle just above the 12 exposed candies on the lower right side of the board. Having said that, I know I had a better chance of dropping them where I started a match.

The 4 Licorice Shells are the hardest ones to collect since it takes 3 hits to destroy and collect unless a Color Bomb + Color Bomb Combination appears at the beginning of the game or you get lucky and are able to create these side by side. I didn't have that luxury which means I have to settle with the second best match which are Color Bomb and Striped Candies.

Hope these tips help you beat this level! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Good Luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?