Level 8432 Impossible

Options

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Two methods...

1. focus on the magic mixers
    2. make a lot of combination to activate the bobbers (especially, color bomb+striped candy)

One of the annoying parts is the fishes from bobbers also go to crystal candy, bubblegum pop, or icings...

It is because no jelly layers under the magic mixer .

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Thanks @Timhung and @rajdeeptb

I watched both videos and have played many times that looked a lot like those. The difference was that striped/wrapped combos came along just at the right time to finally finish off the mixers and final jellies and /or color bombs came along at just the right time. That just hasn’t happened for me yet. This level is more about getting lucky at just the right time than anything else.

I guess I’ll just have to keep trying. On to day four...

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Thanks @Timhung and @rajdeeptb

I guess watching those videos must have helped because I finally finished level 8432. I even had 6 moves left! Sure enough, a lucky color bomb/striped candy combo came along right after I destroyed the magic mixers that let me finish off the last jellies.

Here is the moment of victory!

Only took a little over three days to do it!

So I guess it’s not “impossible” after all...

Thanks for all the helpful hints. It is very much appreciated.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

I passed 8432 on my first try. I had the timed boosters from the Fantastic 5 (1hr of color bombs and 1hr of wrapped candy), I also got an extra move from the previous episode (curtesy of the diamond trophy), and the Candy necklace winning streak.

I still couldn't pass this level without using a UFO! So yes, a really hard and frustrating one 🤦

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

thanks for tagging me @nnarkis

I only passed these levels with boosters collected from my F5 team. I don't know exactly which boosters I used. Certainly a few lollipops and a UFO. And I also had to invest 10 GB, because the paint bomb and the striped candy failed to clear all the jelly fields on the last turn. A single field of jelly was left because the striped sweets went in the wrong direction.

I really wanted to have the Masters trophy, so I took some of my GB stock.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@nnarkis so happy that you passed the level. I just saw your post.

I am glad that you were able to get some good advice on this level. Do not think that you really needed the help just a little encouragement. Some levels can just put a mind bloop on you. I have had a few.

I saw were you wrote that you have never purchased anything. Most impressive! That makes you a super player.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

Yeah, it is also impressive for me.

I also didn't use real money to buy things...

btw, Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 @nnarkis

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5
    Options

Well done @nnarkis

Just saw your post and went back to check the level.

For reasons I don't remember I seem to have passed this level on the first try with three stars (!) Lucky board I guess.

Some of the recent episodes really do have some very hard levels, but with patience that lucky board always comes along. Sadly, sometimes I am so tired by that time, I have been know to miss it!!!

Keep crushing 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?