Level 8432 Impossible

Options

Comments

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Thanks @jeanps and all those with helpful encouragement. It was amazing to get by level 8432, but now I’m stuck on 8435. I guess I need another lucky board and it’s just not happening. I keep getting the message “No more possible moves, Shuffling...” so in the beginning I don’t have any moves to choose from and am at the mercy of the lucky board. I just do the one move that is possible and then board shuffles and I hope for a better board. No strategy here at all, just need a lucky arrangement of candies. I like the levels where one can have an objective and strategy to get it finished. So, being stuck again has dropped me to 18th place in Yeti’s Sleigh Ride. I hope I can hang on and make it to the last location, Popsicle Pole.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options
  • jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5
    Options

Hi @nnarkis

I had a look at 8435 and found I passed it with sugar stars, but not on the first try!

Having just tried to play it again, I find like @Preety_Singh I have only 19 moves.

Check out a recent YouTube for this level by Game Channel. Only 19 moves, no boosters (and a lucky board ofcourse), but it shows how it can be done.

Best of luck. Patience will deliver!!

By the way I was also lucky with the Yeti Sleigh Ride, and won it this week. Yippee!!!

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Thanks @jeanps

I was finally able to get a lucky board after a day and a half and over 50 tries. Great job on winning Yeti’s Sleigh Ride this week. I got so stuck on so many levels this week that I could only manage 18th place and so I didn’t advance to the last stage, Popsicle Pole. I hope the levels are more reasonable next week so maybe I have a chance to advance to that last location.

• Kasey117
    Kasey117 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi! Why my game as only 1 bobbler at the bottom and not 3 as your pictures shown here? And only 30 moves? This is so unfair....I ve played for a long time...but this level....unreal!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Kasey117 , our Game Team will sometime adjust a level if it is too hard or too easy. Feedback from players is gathered to help make these decisions.

So that may explain why you have only one bobber as shown in your image, but don't worry you will pass this level maybe before you read this message.

Keep on Crushing 😀

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

the level has been easier

Although it decreases 2 moves, it is more striped candies to spawn.

• Kasey117
    Options

Genn1972...nope...not even close. ...

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @Kasey117 , Greetings!

I just checked my level of 8432 and it has 3 bobbers at the bottom. You may need to update your game app to the latest version

You can click here if you have been playing any of these devices and to read help support. The Community Team, has put together these troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you.

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transferred but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

If you need more help. please post in Candy Crush Saga Support area -> Candy Crush Saga Support

Best of luck Candy Crusher

• Kasey117
    Options

Hi again @Glenn1972 , I finally pass the level playing on my cellphone after updating the app. But I ve been playing the game on my digital tablet for year now, and never had any problem. But for over 2 weeks now, I dont have the bonus video adds, oy anykind of special features. There is no update available on my playstore...My tablet is updated....I dont understand.... What can I do?

Thanks for your support

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?