Yetis Sleigh ride-What did I think about it?

Options
Proat1shot
Proat1shot Posts: 16 Level 2

My Opinion on this is:Its a very fun Event!I had a blast With all these rewards.But I have one concern tho,So I was able to reach Popsicle pole Since I got 1st place in the 4 islands because of my hard work.I woke up,Was exited to grind level 1000 for color bombs,Untill Someone Got a lot of Color bombs out of nowhere.Idk if it’s my internet or Just a late Update on the leaderboards,But that isn’t my concern.My concern is the rewards.In the last island,Only 1st place gets a reward,No one else,Which I really would appreciate the Top 3 people get a reward.Now,I get that it’s The Tryhard Island,But Only limiting 1 space for a chest is pretty depression because of how much effort that u out into.Im currently In 2nd place with 4070 rn,And 1st place has 19,353. There’s only 10 people in my contest,But tbh,I think the rewards shoudl only be for 3rd,2nd,and 1st. WahayThis discussion is just for My concern into what they did with the last island,I have no problem with anything else.Keep doing what ur doing. :)

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?