❄️ Sweet Winter Memories 🌨️ Give your feedback on the event!

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,902 Level 5
    Options
    Divine! I loved it

@Crazy Cat Lad I really enjoyed every bit of it! Some levels were a bit difficult for me, but still fun to try. The level designers did a fantastic job! I appreciate any opportunity to get some sweet rewards. I don't know that I would change anything. If it's always too easy then there is no challenge. But I would definitely want to see these events repeated again. Groundhog day is coming up.....( hint hint) and Valentine's day, st Patrick's day, easter, first day of spring.....the possibilities are endless.

Thanks as always for the tag @Diamond Lim !

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options
    Divine! I loved it

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

I thought the Sweet Winter Memories event was great! I also enjoyed The Crush is Real event as well. The levels were hard but could be completed with some effort. I would prefer slightly easier levels, but I’m fine with the difficulty of the levels. Prizes were good, it would be nice to throw in a Party Booster for winning all the days! 😉

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,492 Friends Moderator
    Options

thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

@Crazy Cat Lad it was wonderful. I had it in a week in December and thought it was coming every week now. Unfortunately not. The levels were good, not too heavy, but also not too easy. I was happy about the rewards because I was able to collect them. With timed rewards you have to use them immediately, otherwise they will expire. But in this event it was very good.

• Princess_lovely
    Princess_lovely Posts: 3,357 Level 4
    Options
    Divine! I loved it

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

I enjoyed it. It was wonderful💖

@Crazy Cat Lad

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options
    Divine! I loved it

I loved it, like all events.

And as always, he disappeared without being able to finish it.

Everyone disappears before my time ️

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options
    Sweet! It was OK

Voted even though it never came to my game.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Unfortunately I didn’t get this event so I can not vote. I know the event was divine. I would really love to have the seasonal events in the future at least. Hopefully next holiday/season I’ll get the event. 👍

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options
    Salty! Not so sweet

-Some of the levels were too hard.

-The rewards were nice but can always use more :)

-It would be nice to have a similar event sometime in the future.

-If a similar event were to come back it would be nice if it weren't as difficult as this one.

-I played all of the levels.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I didn't get this Events to vote on or to give the Designers any compliments on so maybe next time or sometime in the near future, although I have the newest updated version of all the King Games there are and waiting on CBOTR had it Pre Register for over 5 months now..thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for voting and all feedback here. Please keep voting your opinion and commenting more of your thoughts on the event.

I will pass on all feedback to the guys behind the events now in January so they can make all future events sweeter and better!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?