๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

โœ๏ธ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Tagging List! ๐Ÿญ

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,841 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited October 2023 in Discussions

Hello Candy Crushers! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I amย Diamond Limย (You can also called me "Lim" is short as well) while some of the players still called meย "Tagging Hero"ย right now. Of course! I always tagging them check these exciting Candy Crush contests, news, discussions, feedbacks and more threads. ๐Ÿ˜„

Have you missed on exciting Candy Crush contests, news, discussions, feedbacks and more threads as you are coming late or haven't received your tags? So sad! ๐Ÿ˜ข

Don't worry! Let me help and tag you on exciting Candy Crush contests, news, discussions, feedbacks and more threads on this game's community BUT... you must answer all of these 3 questions before you confirm to subscribe on Candy Crush Tagging List. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So here are 3 questions for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Have you still playing Candy Crush Saga? Yes or No?

2. Are you still active player joined on Candy Crush Community/King Community? Yes or No?

3. Do you want to receive your tags from your notifications when next new exciting Candy Crush and General contests (also Badges), news, discussions, feedbacks and more threads areย releasedย on Candy Crush Community and Community Hub (but not in the game)? Yes or No?

If all of three questions are confirmed "Yes", you can write "Subscribe" on this thread that I will check your comments and add your tags on Candy Crush Tagging List. Then you will received your tags on your notifications "Bell icon ๐Ÿ””" when next new exciting Candy Crush and General Contests (also Badges), news, discussions, feedbacks and more threads areย released on Candy Crush Community and Community Hub (but not in the game). ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you don't want to receive your tags on Candy Crush Community and Community Hub, you can write "Unsubscribe" then I will check your comments while remove your tags on Candy Crush Tagging List that you never receive your tags on Candy Crush Community and Community Hub.

** Anyway, more exciting Community Hub contests, news, discussions, feedbacksย and more threads also released on Community Hub, if youย want to subscribeย Community Hub Tagging List, you can check and comment to subscribe here that you will also received your tags on your notifications when next new Community Hub contests, news, discussions, feedbacks and more threads released if you agree. ๐Ÿ˜‰ **

So I hope the players never miss out while got tags to check on these threads easier. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿญ Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! ๐Ÿญ

(Edited/Updated : 11th October 2023)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds!

ยซ134567279

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?