Leaderboards Table in the CCS game

Options
Tzvi_Marcu
Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5

Someone can explain me what is Highscore in this table under the players name. My is 75 and as you can see are players with 6185, 4230, 651. Please try to explain me what mean this number .

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2021
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu I always understood it to be your record number of levels in a week mine is 122, but how the hell you get the 1000's i do not know. Cheat or glitch for sure ? is it reading level instead of record number of levels ?

• Tzvi_Marcu
    edited January 2021
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner I don't understand you answer can you explain more. All this players including me are in level 8675.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad maybe you can explain me this Highscore meaning

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Tzvi_Marcu

The highscore below the players' name is referring to the highest number of levels played in a week. It is impossible for players to have the scores of 6185 and 4230 as per the screen shots and I'm guessing it is some form of glitch/bug.

My highest record was 5028! I've highlighted this issue to the Game Studio and still waiting for some answer.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    edited January 2021
    Options

@wykoon You mean the higher numbers of levels in a week include past in the actual week it was 45 levels to all. This make sense to me I know a few players that had 240 levels in past it was a try. The others wit high score is a glitch.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tzvi_Marcu yes, the higher numbers of levels in a week.

If you are player who always reaches the end of the map, then the highest level you can achieve is 45.

If you are those slow players or who were stuck at certain level, they have higher chances to score more than 45 levels in a week depending on the features/events/challenges they have.

Before my 5K level glitch, my highest score was 200 plus levels in a week cos that time there were build a bot and other features that give timed lives. These are the advantages for me to lvl up easily within a week. I have a friend that scored 800 plus levels a week because he started playing again after being inactive in a game for long time.

😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?