Piggy bank

attila1234_
attila1234_ Posts: 1 Newbie

My piggy bank is full and I can’t empty it ....

what should I do ? Or how I should do it ....

ap

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,743 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Everybody loves a Piggy Bank and here's how to use your special Candy Crush Saga one!

To help you get more Gold Bars with your purchases, the Piggy Bank will offer special deals for those who fill it up!

Earn extra Gold Bars by collecting stars when you beat a level. The more stars you get the more Gold Bars are added to the Piggy Bank, especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available'. Choose whether to pay to unlock it there and then, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. The Piggy Bank will stop collecting Gold Bars when it's full.

Like emptying any Piggy Bank, you'll now have the opportunity to fill it up again.

It's a great and easy way to collect precious Gold Bars. Piggy Bank Gold Bars are discounted against the price of the bundles offered in the store!

• corrysh
    corrysh Posts: 8 Level 2

Had a piggy bank seems like forever on CC Saga up to level 4973 and the bank is gone why?

• 3LittleBirds
    3LittleBirds Posts: 1 Newbie

Same for me - I miss that!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?